Run Like The Wind Hypocricy

DontFlagMeAshoIe

Run like the wind trophy is unlocked by a lot of players even nowadays. But if you reach top 50 at fastest achievers after a speedrun, you’ll be flagged. Will you be flagged because you were a hacker or modder? No. You were just flagged because of protecting some real achievers? What the hell is this for? Is this a Guiness world record or something or something that you are being paid because of being a fastest achiever? No. Even many of those people got this times because of being a bit faster than other players. But they weren’t even speedrunners. If you speedrun this game you can easily get a time less than a week. You should get the bounty trophy if a modder puts on you a bounty but how do you know that players in between 2013-2017 got this trophy with a bounty less than 10k dollars? Modded bounties have existed since day 1 on ps3 version of GTA 5. Also you guys should flag everyone who got this trophy after 2017 with this logic. You guys are hypocrites. You can’t handle people’s talent. The funny thing is me being flagged because of reaching level 100 too fast. But when I defended myself, a moderator asked me about bounty. That’s not the main topic here but the modders here just want to blame people and get some enjoyment with it. I understand that the real cheaters in the games should be flagged. But getting run like the wind is not a goddamn cheating. I was flagged just because reaching top 50. Come on! Were those guys that have a completion time more than 2 weeks be devastated? I’m sure minimum 30 of them don’t even know they are there as a fastest achiever. Flagging people just because of them reaching top 50 is a hypocritical behavior. My goal for doing that speedrun is to show your guys’ true faces. I wish you guys having a good day of protecting some casual players’ times. 

• Like 4

Players who are not actively trying to speed run trophies are unlikely to appear on the top 50 fastest times leaderboards, and when they do, it's going to be for more obscure games with far fewer players than GTA.

Players who are trying to actively speed run trophies (or even just generically 'get the trophies done') will look up the trophies beforehand. Which means they are going to know the PS3 RLTW trophy is unobtainable legit.

Putting the two together, I think it's a fair assumption that anyone placing in the top 50 fastest times for the PS3 GTA V today very likely sought out a modder ready, and at the very least was fully aware that it was a modder that put the bounty on them but went ahead anyway.

Based on that, I don't have anything against players being flagged, because the evidence suggests pretty strongly they knew. The people I have sympathy for are people who don't know about modders until it's too late, and then get flagged. And people actively seeking out modders just hurts their chances of ever being given any leniency.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

Players who are not actively trying to speed run trophies are unlikely to appear on the top 50 fastest times leaderboards, and when they do, it's going to be for more obscure games with far fewer players than GTA.

Players who are trying to actively speed run trophies (or even just generically 'get the trophies done') will look up the trophies beforehand. Which means they are going to know the PS3 RLTW trophy is unobtainable legit.

Putting the two together, I think it's a fair assumption that anyone placing in the top 50 fastest times for the PS3 GTA V today very likely sought out a modder ready, and at the very least was fully aware that it was a modder that put the bounty on them but went ahead anyway.

Based on that, I don't have anything against players being flagged, because the evidence suggests pretty strongly they knew. The people I have sympathy for are people who don't know about modders until it's too late, and then get flagged. And people actively seeking out modders just hurts their chances of ever being given any leniency.

But the problem is that people are flagged, but they unlock this trophy legitimately. They have to wait for 48 minutes to unlock this trophy. The funny thing is that let's assume that you start a speed run, and one modder puts a bounty on you, and you are flagged. Then people say that you looked for a hacker to unlock this trophy, you cannot know that. It is not fair, especially those who do not know or control this situation. Any modder can ruin your speed run or trophy collection, and you have to hide your game reluctantly. I can accept this siutation, a modder makes you rank 100 instantly, and you say that I do not know the modder, but you may know. But, in this trophy, you have to wait for 48 minutes. So, again still acceptable and can be counted as legal.

11 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

there's always the ps4 version to speed run and show us your legit skills, just sayin.

Due to new announcements, obtaining 100 per cent is unobtainable.

Edited by Siyahhaatun1