Nexodex location guide?

Sir_Bee

Are there any resources out there that people have, that lets you know which creatures can be found in each area?  I like trying to catch everything before I move on, but it is difficult to know if I am chasing a phantom mega rare that simply won't spawn.

A quick google search is difficult, as you get a lot of Extinction results.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Anyone know where Basten is post game? The area to the east changes spawns post game and he doesn't seem to be appearing any more.

I cant speak to where he is found post game, but you always have the option of getting his evolutions to level 50 and "reborn"ing them.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

I cant speak to where he is found post game, but you always have the option of getting his evolutions to level 50 and "reborn"ing them.  

You know, this came to me like an epiphany last night while I was tired of grinding and looking for Basten, I was like well I caught Omnicron reborn at least..and then remembered that when they are reborn they revert to their basic evolutions and level 5, ran over to the console and got it done ? now just 1 left and I'll have the platinum!

• Like 2