Trophy Thoughts/Opinions?

Ashbo

Why those PS5 counters next to trophies makes no sense to me? All the time is x/100, when the requires are different.Why those PS5 counters next to trophies makes no sense to me? All the time is x/100, when the requires are different.

Like trophy for getting level 10 shall be x/10? Right?

Unless those are counted in % way.

If you know what I mean :D.

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Why those PS5 counters next to trophies makes no sense to me? All the time is x/100, when the requires are different.Why those PS5 counters next to trophies makes no sense to me? All the time is x/100, when the requires are different.

Like trophy for getting level 10 shall be x/10? Right?

Unless those are counted in % way.

If you know what I mean :D.

If the number on the counter doesn't match the number on the trophy, it's percentage based. So level 5 would be 50/100 on the counter. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DE8_IN-EM said:

this is the hardest

Yeah, having watched the gameplay overview posted on YouTube, this achievement/trophy is pretty insane. It's gonna take a lot of luck to have everything lined up perfectly for this. Perhaps you'll get lucky and match against someone who has no idea how to play a FPS, but that seems unlikely. The only other option would be boosting, which may be possible depending on how popular this is and if it's cross-play or not. It seems like it is from what little information I can find, which means it being on Xbox Game Pass kills any opportunity to boost it in the near future. 

Of course, you have 1000 matches to attempt to earn it, so eventually you might earn it legit.