Intel trophy

DiscoKing

17 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Has anyone attempted playing with the newest patch from today? I see reports on other platforms that the intel trophy could be fixed now?

The PC version is still knackered and there's nothing in the patch notes for the 1.11 update to say the problem is fixed. I'll take a look at my PS4 copy later but I seriously doubt the situation has changed.

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Has anyone attempted playing with the newest patch from today? I see reports on other platforms that the intel trophy could be fixed now?

It's not. Just some fixes for other issues and they have added a quickplay mode.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Oddking said:

It's not. Just some fixes for other issues and they have added a quickplay mode.

I'm aware of the patch notes, which is why I was curious since there's reports of Steam achievements being fixed suddenly without any word from Cold Iron.

52 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'm aware of the patch notes, which is why I was curious since there's reports of Steam achievements being fixed suddenly without any word from Cold Iron.

Intel trophy currently has a completion percentage of 2.3 on Steam. Will keep an eye on it for any change.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

I just replayed 3-1 and this trophy isn't fixed in any way, shape or form - the people saying it is, are either liars, cheats or grossly misinformed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

"Tactical Opportunities

Enemies should now be appropriately tracked for the Tactical Opportunities “Elimination: Elite Synthetics” and “Elimination: Pathogen Stalkers”."

That was very nice of them to fix that bug...

AFTER both of those weekly quests expired. lol.

Also, it seems online and performance in general is still awful even in the latest patch, this guy posts a video with the sort of performance I also get on PS4. Still wondering the day when I can clear at least one level on Extreme or Insane due to the hardest part of the difficulty being the performance.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1