Crash 3 not loading any levels then global save corruptin

cbh114

After completing  the plane mission in the secret warp room,  no level seemed to load and I was really worried so I restarted the game and then I got the global save file corruption and even after I delete it and log back into my personal save no levels work, does this mean I have to restart the whole game again? 

Shot in the dark and I dunno about the save file corruption, but when you say no levels loaded, you mean at the loading screen or the level buttons weren't appearing? If it's the latter, you might have triggered the 100% Cortex fight and you need to fight him again to get secret warp room levels to show up again.

18 hours ago, WyndigoSpirit said:

Shot in the dark and I dunno about the save file corruption, but when you say no levels loaded, you mean at the loading screen or the level buttons weren't appearing? If it's the latter, you might have triggered the 100% Cortex fight and you need to fight him again to get secret warp room levels to show up again.

What I meant it any of the warpzones the levels never showed up when u got near the warp pad, but I just restarted the game and finished it 

• Like 1