need help - vita face buttons don't work in games

barakmh

Hi all

all of a sudden my vita buttons stopped working in games, i set the menu to be accessible with the buttons instead of touch and they work perffectly, has anyone figured out how to deal with this problem

the only buttons that work in game are the power, volume, ps button and the thumb sticks

would appreciate any solution suggested, already tried to restore system settings

You're playing the walking dead. If I recall correctly you choose if you want to use touch or face buttons. Not both at the same time.

I guess you're using the touch only scheme.

omg... are you a psychic? how did you know that he is playing TWD without him saying it? :P

Yup... I can confirm in TWD, you can only choose either play using only touchscreen or only buttons

• Like 1

Hi all

all of a sudden my vita buttons stopped working in games, i set the menu to be accessible with the buttons instead of touch and they work perffectly, has anyone figured out how to deal with this problem

the only buttons that work in game are the power, volume, ps button and the thumb sticks

would appreciate any solution suggested, already tried to restore system settings

resolved?