Bugged Trophies - *FIXED* Patch Relased

fisty123

Just finished Fairune 2 in under 3 hours and both the trophy for watching the ending and the speedrun trophy did not unlock. However on the in game achievements both are unlocked.

Will attempt beating the boss again.

EDIT: Just beat the boss again using the same file and neither trophy unlocked. Will try loading the backup file just before beating the boss the first time.

EDIT 2: No joy for me backup save did not work, Closed the game opened also did not work. Looks like I Lucked out.

Have seen other trophy recording sites mention users do have these trophies so it could be hit and miss.
Dev team are going to look into it after responding to twitter not long ago.

Edited by fisty123

• 2 weeks later...

Just ran into this problem myself. With both 1 and 2... Had to do another full speedrun for 1 but I really don't want to do another playthrough for 2. I already don't like speedrun trophies but it's such a big slap to the face when I manage to complete it and the trophy doesn't unlock. I even have the in game achievements unlocked but the trophies won't pop. Like you, I tried beating the boss two more times after my first attempt, along with redownloading a backup and still no luck.

Edit: Alright so I managed to get the 2 trophies finally. I decided to retry the speedrun and these were the steps I took:

-Deleted all my save files just in case

-Started a new game on a fresh file

-Completed speedrun in 2h 7min this time (my first was 2h 48min); I found out that the switch version apparently has the in game speedrun achievement set to beat it in 2h 30min, not 3h, though I'd need actual confirmation on that, as it's just hearsay for now. So I figured that could potentially be the problem.

-When I beat the game I made sure not to exit out to the psn homescreen this time (first time I beat the speedrun, I got a message during the final cutscene and minimized the game to read it. Needless to say, I didn't get the watch the ending, or speedrun trophies and minimizing the game could be the problem as well).

-Following these steps, I got both trophies shortly after the final talk with Layla.

Edited by Slate_M

On 12/10/2021 at 7:06 PM, Slate_M said:

-Deleted all my save files just in case

-Started a new game on a fresh file

-Completed speedrun in 2h 7min this time (my first was 2h 48min); I found out that the switch version apparently has the in game speedrun achievement set to beat it in 2h 30min, not 3h, though I'd need actual confirmation on that, as it's just hearsay for now. So I figured that could potentially be the problem.

-When I beat the game I made sure not to exit out to the psn homescreen this time (first time I beat the speedrun, I got a message during the final cutscene and minimized the game to read it. Needless to say, I didn't get the watch the ending, or speedrun trophies and minimizing the game could be the problem as well).

-Following these steps, I got both trophies shortly after the final talk with Layla.

Congrats, Did you do it all in one sitting session, a few Japanese players said they unlocked it by playing it all without quitting the game.

Edited by fisty123

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 10:43 AM, fisty123 said:

Congrats, Did you do it all in one sitting session, a few Japanese players said they unlocked it by playing it all without quitting the game.

Sorry for the late reply. From what I remember, I saved and closed the game twice during that run, but for the most part I just pause the game and leave the console in rest mode, whenever I'm not playing. The biggest "possible issues", at least in my eyes were:

-Make sure to delete any existing save games BEFORE attempting a new speedrun on a fresh save. I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but I had to do several speedruns of the first game before I got the trophy and on my last attempt I had deleted all save files beforehand (followed the same rules for game 2 and I got the trophy). 

-Do not minimize the game for any reason, in the final cutscenes before the trophies pop, as that most likely seems to cause issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished fairune 2 and didn't get the watch the ending trophy. Luckily I finished in 4h. So the speedrun trophy obviously didn't pop xD

Edit: almost all the trophies in fairune 2 are bugged. 

Only hidden conversation, tombs, item, dress and no healing trophies popped immediately. 

The other ones, I needed to save, quit to the main menu, open the monster book or item book, go back, continue the save and open the related trophy option, for maps=triangle, for skills=X for monster=square (or circle, I don't remember). After doing this, the trophy pops. Some of them took me more than 5 minutes just to wait the trophy to pop. I scrolled through all the maps, skills, monsters;saved; opened music, monsters tab, continued the save and opened the skills, monsters, maps and scrolled all over again. So the trophy popped. In fairune 1 I had no problem. All the trophies popped at the right time. 

Edited by tranquilu
  • Like 1

I just finished the game (fairune 2) in 1h 48min and no trophy relates to ending and speed run ?

I deleted the first save and didn't close the game, but no trophy :/

I tried again, playing with no internet connection but everytime my ps4 suspended the app, so I needed to log in and turn off the internet again. This time I tried to quit the game and continue another day and use another save slot. No trophy. I finished this time in 1h 57 min

Edited by tranquilu

On 11/19/2021 at 3:15 PM, tranquilu said:

I just finished the game (fairune 2) in 1h 48min and no trophy relates to ending and speed run 1f614.png

I tried again, playing with no internet connection but everytime my ps4 suspended the app, so I needed to log in and turn off the internet again. This time I tried to quit the game and continue another day and use another save slot. No trophy. I finished this time in 1h 57 min

tranquilu, you should try again now that Fairune Collection received a 1.01 patch earlier today with notes saying that trophies should now be rewarded correctly.

• Like 1

On 20/11/2021 at 7:15 AM, tranquilu said:

I just finished the game (fairune 2) in 1h 48min and no trophy relates to ending and speed run 1f614.png

2 hours ago, drlight66 said:

tranquilu, you should try again now that Fairune Collection received a 1.01 patch earlier today with notes saying that trophies should now be rewarded correctly.

Turned on my PS5 earlier to see that message, For me the trophies did not unlock on my 100% save automatically, not sure if just passing the final boss will unlock them but I loaded my backup save before passing the boss, beat the boss in the speedrun time and both trophies unlocked.

• Like 2

Finally I deleted this game from my ps4. Jesus Christ. 

Yesterday when I saw the update I thought that maybe the trophy problem would be fixed. 

Thank you all for confirming this. Unfortunately I didn't have a save file before defeating the boss, so I tried to defeat it again. But no trophy. 

So I spend 1h 49 min more and got both trophies :)

• Like 1