Can’t play the game

greatfede

Hi everyone! 
I’m having lot of troubles trying to play this game.

Basically the screen goes black almost every time i try to launch the game. Nothing then works, i have to manually reset the console or push the game out from the loader (the console goes back to the XMB)

I think this may due to the 3d tv i tried the game on for the first time… anyway now it does the same shit also on regular monitors…

Sometimes i can reach the title screen, but whatever game mode i try to play the game fucking crashes and i have to unplug the console from the power source…

Also I tried the game with and without patch, nothing changes. It’s completely broken and unplayable.

I will try the game on a different ps3 soon but I was wondering if anyone had similar problems cause I’m going nuts. Every other game works perfectly on this ps3…

Edited by greatfede

Are you clicking Multiplayer and it's crashing? If so yeah this is a known problem im just trying too remember the fix i believe you load the game up not signed in and go too mp then i think it's combat training click on that and you will sign in without a crash. Im sure somebody else will chime in on this thread but im pretty certain it's along these lines.

As far as I'm aware this game is prone to crashes if you have changed your PSN ID or if you have only started playing the game after changing your PSN ID was possible. The game is from before that, and that has caused many issues. All old COD games have those issues, although some are worse than others.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

The game crashes almost everywhere, from title screen to campaign difficult setting or launching a zombie game (haven’t tried multi but I bet it’s gonna be the same). 
I never changed my psn id so it’s not that for sure… I will try on my other ps3 and maybe I will buy another copy of the game…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 03/10/2021 at 2:11 PM, greatfede said:

Hi everyone! 
I’m having lot of troubles trying to play this game.

Basically the screen goes black almost every time i try to launch the game. Nothing then works, i have to manually reset the console or push the game out from the loader (the console goes back to the XMB)

I think this may due to the 3d tv i tried the game on for the first time… anyway now it does the same shit also on regular monitors…

Sometimes i can reach the title screen, but whatever game mode i try to play the game fucking crashes and i have to unplug the console from the power source…

Also I tried the game with and without patch, nothing changes. It’s completely broken and unplayable.

I will try the game on a different ps3 soon but I was wondering if anyone had similar problems cause I’m going nuts. Every other game works perfectly on this ps3…

Is it scratched?