more buggy trophy???

iLmIgLiOrE91

2 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

I'm always up for helping ppl that wanna put the effort in.

My plan was to push through Extreme without using cards and save them for Insane, but that failed incredibly quick.

Trixta my dude!

Not this again...do you remember that time you told me to "Stay Salty" for some reason, but it seems reading through your posts you seem to be incredibly salty, about something.

So please, will you be calm, and let's get our thinking caps on.

I guess since my posts from a few weeks have been deleted seems like I will have to reiterate a few things.

-----

The PS5 version of this game runs at 60fps, PS4 runs at 30fps. This is a fact.

Games that run at higher frame rates are easier to control and give you a competitive advantage. This isn't an opinion, it is the truth.

If you were playing an online shooter on cross play, players using keyboard and mouse have an edge over people using dual analogue sticks.

High frames and controller type are facts that exist in all games. I'm sure we're all aware of these things

Third fact is, this game is not optimised well, not at all. It runs bad, sometimes even on PS5 and high end PCs etc, but just less often.

Due to those issues, variable dips in framerate, this is an issue that causes problems with gameplay.

Therefore we can conclude that if a game has reliability problems the game is more difficult to play,  as a result

If you for example have a controller where the analogue sticks were sticking sometimes, or a button didn't work 100% of the time when you pressed it, it is no different. Except it is software related instead of hardware related.

The game is being played on a different level basically between versions of the game.

So, not even considering the Aliens Fireteam game in question, the facts above I am sure all of us can agree on, can we not?

Just to make sure, please reread everything I just wrote once again just incase something wasn't clear. None of that is an opinion, or a point of view. It's all a matter of fact. There should be nothing there which causes someone to get triggered or angry about something

-----

Ok, so after that bit of a fact check, we can (I hope) move safely onto discussing the issues with this game.

Now as any member of this forum who has played the PS4 version can confirm to you, many of the issues this game has are pretty regular.
Sure you could argue that random crashes are not anything to do with difficulty. But they do count towards it, if you're about to finish a stage on Extreme and then your game crashes.
You've lost the card you were using, and then you've wasted time playing the game and also the psychological damage, usually if you die it's your fault. But if the game crashes then you yourself personally will feel cheated. Being cheated makes you feel angry and if you feel angry, you don't tend to play as well until you've calmed down. Or you might just give up earlier than you expected.

PS4 performance is bad offline but just gets exponentially worse online due to the fact you need to play this game online due to the game being impossible with AI bots.

Even areas that run fine offline can sometimes run terribly in online play. In Japan and Korea we have the best Internet in the world, my Japanese ISP is super fast, it's 1GB a minute. I should have no issues with online, I don't have any issues with any game on PS4, except Scott PIlgrim Vs The World and this game.

Due to them having implementation issues. (Clearly since both of these games online is screwed for almost everyone)

In online play it's 20fps most of the time and then 5-15fps during combat. Plus I get random 2-4 seconds of literal game freezes while it loads in the next area/does something, and during those moments PS5 users are still going, I am literally just a sitting duck during those moments. This is by far the most annoying part of this on PS4, you expect me to play a 30 minute level, wasting a consumable card that you can't get back if you die/game crashes. And then just when I need it the most, game freezes during combat and then I might be dead or nearly dead by the time I get back, ruining an entire 30 minute run which is not only not my fault but also ruins the run and time spend for the other 2 users. In a game with randoms this is even worse as they will likely think you are a bad player, even though it wasn't your fault. I sometimes get these 2-4 second in offline play too.

HOWEVER

When you get it offline the gameplay actually freezes, in online it keeps going, which is a huge issue in my opinion. For me the worst thing about this game. No matter how good you might be playing, you might get that good start and stage progress ruined by a sudden pause at the wrong time.

This, are all things that contribute towards how difficult a game is. Just because you might have a ton of free time and can keep trying over and over again until you get it done, many people have real lives to contend with and don't have the freetime to just play games all day. I have a full time job, wife and kid and also do stuff outside of gaming. Who has 30+ Body Armour cards or 35% Attack Up cards on them to do all 24 stages first time around?

Also, why would most people play a game on a hard difficulty setting not having fun knowing and feeling tense, they have a 10-20% chance of something going wrong that isn't their fault? I just can't be bothered to put my time at risk, Not to mention that in the next month or so, there might even be a patch to fix all the issues on the PS4.

And then I'd be kicking myself, thinking "Oh no, I struggled my way through the game and now I got platinum, and now it's actually playable".

I now have all characters to max rank, 30 guns to 4 stars, and I have bought everything in the shop and have 50000 credits, money to spare. However all those collectible trophies there are glitched. I don't bother playing the daily quests with bots anymore. I mean, I literally have nothing else to do/collect.

I'd rather just play something else in the meantime, a game that is fair and respects the time and effort I am putting into it. What advantage do I have finishing off the rest of the levels on Intense, just for 1 bronze trophy?

Now since most of these issues are not a problem/don't exist on the PS5 version, that is a huge advantage for everyone else.

I haven't seen many people complaining about this game on PS5, only for PS4 users, and for the reasons I have just stated above, the reasons should be clear (well I hope they are now)
When us PS4 plebs are legitimately complaining about the game being too hard, for the facts I described above.

4 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

I've said countless times that he is bad.

Why would you, why do you need to keep telling me how bad I am at the game? What is your goal in doing that?

4 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

and I proved him wrong on them all.  Now his new excuse is "do it on ps4"

You proved me wrong on nothing, infact you inadvertently ended up accidentally proving me right. This statement you wrote here is evidence that everything me and other people have been saying to you has flown right over your head. I forgot how many times I said "Have you played it on PS4 yet" or similar and you just conveniently ignored it.

If you've not experienced the game on PS4 then you haven't experienced how bad it is to play, posting videos showing us the PS5 version

I've seen your gameplay videos, you are indeed better than me at the game, you play very well. That is an undeniable fact. Well done to you mate! You are indeed better than me at the game. However you playing well, what does that prove? Also I watched you play and just thought wow, the PS5 looks so cool and smooth, and it barely dropped below 60fps no matter how crazy the battles became, it's almost an art watching you roll to one side, and then turn around shot gun a synth in the head a few times, roll the other way etc. I'd love to have that reliable framerate.

Just because YOU can play like a god on your silky smooth 60fps, doesn't mean you need to go around patrolling the forums and talking down to people like me, Hunting Fever and other people who have the PS4 version and are struggling, and telling people they are bad at the game and to "git gud".

Like I pointed out on the now deleted threads, the AI even in your videos are dead and long gone sometimes over 5 minutes ago and just you fighting alone, thus confirming that playing with the AI on higher difficulties is impossible. (The devs even wrote "Synth partners Not recommended" before starting any of these modes, EVEN the devs know the AI isn't good enough) This objectively makes Intense harder on your own.

If you're having to play like a super skilled player, that's just going to make the difficult modes more difficult as a result when it's you VS all the Aliens. I hope you finally understand that point.

Just because YOU are skilled enough to complete the stage with the AI, that doesn't mean that every other person in the world playing the game can do the same (certainly not in regard to the PS4 version since doing those super skills you did is going to be even harder to do on PS4 due to being harder to aim)

Just because you are more skilled than somebody else, you shouldn't go around mocking people.

That isn't a great look mate.

I don't play FPS games like this all that much, as you may have noticed from my trophy list.

However I'm certainly not bad at games, for example, I managed to get the Suicidal, Hell on Earth difficulty trophies on Killing Force 2. It was of course really difficult and took me quite a few attempts. Randomly getting on a team with 5 other people who are good at the game also helps.

However in Killing Force 2, that game has a very reliable framerate and is pretty fair when it comes to gameplay. When I died I never felt it was because it my fault. When you're low on ammo and need every shot to count, it certainly doesn't help when your framerate drops to 10fps because the amount of action on screen.

Just when you need your skills the most, the game lets you down. This is what makes the game unfair on PS4.

On PS5 this is much less of an issue, I know this post is getting really long, but can you finally understand? Maybe I am wasting my time writing this over and over again for you.

This time, can you understand? Well, I hope you can, you don't seem like a stupid person, I detailed everything as best I could here.

In conclusion, there is a significance difference between PS5 and PS4. How hard does this need to be..

SzzPS is completely wrong when he says "It's the exact same game the PS4 player just faced constant FPS issues and crashes."

I mean that is quite literally a lie. How can it be the same when one version has crashes and other doesn't. It's in your own words...

I laughed a bit at the double think right there, in a sentence.

"It's the same, except for these differences" lol

It's not the same then, is it?

Google dictionary search comes up with

1. identical; not different.
2. of an identical type; exactly similar.

Even if the game didn't have any crashes, the fact the FPS is 30fps and not 60fps and the graphics are downgraded. That's definitely not the same.

I believe we PS4 users have a solid and legitimate reason to complain about this game, because it's a faulty product on PS4.

Perhaps if you'd played the PS4 version as suffered like we did, then you'd be a bit more sympathetic to our genuine concerns.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

Ah the classic "you have no job" line.  Yea of course I don't work, that's how I can't afford to buy games lmao.  Kinda ironic seeing as how you live on these forums and are constantly checking them ;)

Lets have a look at the current stats,

PS5

Standard difficulty completion - 1027 players

Intense difficulty completion - 337 players

Gap - 690 players

Ps4

Standard difficulty completion - 464 players

Intense difficulty complication - 169 players

Gap - 297

If you do the math, ps4 users have a higher completion rate of beating intense over the ps5 users (the mode which you claimed was impossible to beat with bots).  Now before you scream extreme and Insane, don't even go there, you cannot beat the intense campaign.  So 169 players have done the impossible, and you expect me to go and buy it on ps4 to prove you wrong yet again?  I just know you're gonna be scrambling and begging to get intense done now, just so you can move the goal posts again.

So enaysoft, as you will continue to move the goal posts, I'll make you a deal.

I'll go out, buy the ps4 version and beat intense mode just to prove you wrong yet again.

When I do prove you wrong, as I've spent money and time doing so.  You can never post on this site again.

I'm ready to put my money where my mouth is.  Let's see how fragile your little ego is now, I'm sure you will go running to the mods on here yet again to get this deleted (like you did last time), so I'll make sure I take a screenshot.

13 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Trixta my dude!

Not this again...do you remember that time you told me to "Stay Salty" for some reason, but it seems reading through your posts you seem to be incredibly salty, about something.

So please, will you be calm, and let's get our thinking caps on.

I guess since my posts from a few weeks have been deleted seems like I will have to reiterate a few things.

-----

The PS5 version of this game runs at 60fps, PS4 runs at 30fps. This is a fact.

Games that run at higher frame rates are easier to control and give you a competitive advantage. This isn't an opinion, it is the truth.

If you were playing an online shooter on cross play, players using keyboard and mouse have an edge over people using dual analogue sticks.

High frames and controller type are facts that exist in all games. I'm sure we're all aware of these things

Third fact is, this game is not optimised well, not at all. It runs bad, sometimes even on PS5 and high end PCs etc, but just less often.

Due to those issues, variable dips in framerate, this is an issue that causes problems with gameplay.

Therefore we can conclude that if a game has reliability problems the game is more difficult to play,  as a result

If you for example have a controller where the analogue sticks were sticking sometimes, or a button didn't work 100% of the time when you pressed it, it is no different. Except it is software related instead of hardware related.

The game is being played on a different level basically between versions of the game.

So, not even considering the Aliens Fireteam game in question, the facts above I am sure all of us can agree on, can we not?

Just to make sure, please reread everything I just wrote once again just incase something wasn't clear. None of that is an opinion, or a point of view. It's all a matter of fact. There should be nothing there which causes someone to get triggered or angry about something

-----

Ok, so after that bit of a fact check, we can (I hope) move safely onto discussing the issues with this game.

Now as any member of this forum who has played the PS4 version can confirm to you, many of the issues this game has are pretty regular.
Sure you could argue that random crashes are not anything to do with difficulty. But they do count towards it, if you're about to finish a stage on Extreme and then your game crashes.
You've lost the card you were using, and then you've wasted time playing the game and also the psychological damage, usually if you die it's your fault. But if the game crashes then you yourself personally will feel cheated. Being cheated makes you feel angry and if you feel angry, you don't tend to play as well until you've calmed down. Or you might just give up earlier than you expected.

PS4 performance is bad offline but just gets exponentially worse online due to the fact you need to play this game online due to the game being impossible with AI bots.

Even areas that run fine offline can sometimes run terribly in online play. In Japan and Korea we have the best Internet in the world, my Japanese ISP is super fast, it's 1GB a minute. I should have no issues with online, I don't have any issues with any game on PS4, except Scott PIlgrim Vs The World and this game.

Due to them having implementation issues. (Clearly since both of these games online is screwed for almost everyone)

In online play it's 20fps most of the time and then 5-15fps during combat. Plus I get random 2-4 seconds of literal game freezes while it loads in the next area/does something, and during those moments PS5 users are still going, I am literally just a sitting duck during those moments. This is by far the most annoying part of this on PS4, you expect me to play a 30 minute level, wasting a consumable card that you can't get back if you die/game crashes. And then just when I need it the most, game freezes during combat and then I might be dead or nearly dead by the time I get back, ruining an entire 30 minute run which is not only not my fault but also ruins the run and time spend for the other 2 users. In a game with randoms this is even worse as they will likely think you are a bad player, even though it wasn't your fault. I sometimes get these 2-4 second in offline play too.

HOWEVER

When you get it offline the gameplay actually freezes, in online it keeps going, which is a huge issue in my opinion. For me the worst thing about this game. No matter how good you might be playing, you might get that good start and stage progress ruined by a sudden pause at the wrong time.

This, are all things that contribute towards how difficult a game is. Just because you might have a ton of free time and can keep trying over and over again until you get it done, many people have real lives to contend with and don't have the freetime to just play games all day. I have a full time job, wife and kid and also do stuff outside of gaming. Who has 30+ Body Armour cards or 35% Attack Up cards on them to do all 24 stages first time around?

Also, why would most people play a game on a hard difficulty setting not having fun knowing and feeling tense, they have a 10-20% chance of something going wrong that isn't their fault? I just can't be bothered to put my time at risk, Not to mention that in the next month or so, there might even be a patch to fix all the issues on the PS4.

And then I'd be kicking myself, thinking "Oh no, I struggled my way through the game and now I got platinum, and now it's actually playable".

I now have all characters to max rank, 30 guns to 4 stars, and I have bought everything in the shop and have 50000 credits, money to spare. However all those collectible trophies there are glitched. I don't bother playing the daily quests with bots anymore. I mean, I literally have nothing else to do/collect.

I'd rather just play something else in the meantime, a game that is fair and respects the time and effort I am putting into it. What advantage do I have finishing off the rest of the levels on Intense, just for 1 bronze trophy?

Now since most of these issues are not a problem/don't exist on the PS5 version, that is a huge advantage for everyone else.

I haven't seen many people complaining about this game on PS5, only for PS4 users, and for the reasons I have just stated above, the reasons should be clear (well I hope they are now)
When us PS4 plebs are legitimately complaining about the game being too hard, for the facts I described above.

Why would you, why do you need to keep telling me how bad I am at the game? What is your goal in doing that?

You proved me wrong on nothing, infact you inadvertently ended up accidentally proving me right. This statement you wrote here is evidence that everything me and other people have been saying to you has flown right over your head. I forgot how many times I said "Have you played it on PS4 yet" or similar and you just conveniently ignored it.

If you've not experienced the game on PS4 then you haven't experienced how bad it is to play, posting videos showing us the PS5 version

I've seen your gameplay videos, you are indeed better than me at the game, you play very well. That is an undeniable fact. Well done to you mate! You are indeed better than me at the game. However you playing well, what does that prove? Also I watched you play and just thought wow, the PS5 looks so cool and smooth, and it barely dropped below 60fps no matter how crazy the battles became, it's almost an art watching you roll to one side, and then turn around shot gun a synth in the head a few times, roll the other way etc. I'd love to have that reliable framerate.

Just because YOU can play like a god on your silky smooth 60fps, doesn't mean you need to go around patrolling the forums and talking down to people like me, Hunting Fever and other people who have the PS4 version and are struggling, and telling people they are bad at the game and to "git gud".

Like I pointed out on the now deleted threads, the AI even in your videos are dead and long gone sometimes over 5 minutes ago and just you fighting alone, thus confirming that playing with the AI on higher difficulties is impossible. (The devs even wrote "Synth partners Not recommended" before starting any of these modes, EVEN the devs know the AI isn't good enough) This objectively makes Intense harder on your own.

If you're having to play like a super skilled player, that's just going to make the difficult modes more difficult as a result when it's you VS all the Aliens. I hope you finally understand that point.

Just because YOU are skilled enough to complete the stage with the AI, that doesn't mean that every other person in the world playing the game can do the same (certainly not in regard to the PS4 version since doing those super skills you did is going to be even harder to do on PS4 due to being harder to aim)

Just because you are more skilled than somebody else, you shouldn't go around mocking people.

That isn't a great look mate.

I don't play FPS games like this all that much, as you may have noticed from my trophy list.

However I'm certainly not bad at games, for example, I managed to get the Suicidal, Hell on Earth difficulty trophies on Killing Force 2. It was of course really difficult and took me quite a few attempts. Randomly getting on a team with 5 other people who are good at the game also helps.

However in Killing Force 2, that game has a very reliable framerate and is pretty fair when it comes to gameplay. When I died I never felt it was because it my fault. When you're low on ammo and need every shot to count, it certainly doesn't help when your framerate drops to 10fps because the amount of action on screen.

Just when you need your skills the most, the game lets you down. This is what makes the game unfair on PS4.

On PS5 this is much less of an issue, I know this post is getting really long, but can you finally understand? Maybe I am wasting my time writing this over and over again for you.

This time, can you understand? Well, I hope you can, you don't seem like a stupid person, I detailed everything as best I could here.

In conclusion, there is a significance difference between PS5 and PS4. How hard does this need to be..

SzzPS is completely wrong when he says "It's the exact same game the PS4 player just faced constant FPS issues and crashes."

I mean that is quite literally a lie. How can it be the same when one version has crashes and other doesn't. It's in your own words...

I laughed a bit at the double think right there, in a sentence.

"It's the same, except for these differences" lol

It's not the same then, is it?

Google dictionary search comes up with

1. identical; not different.
2. of an identical type; exactly similar.

Even if the game didn't have any crashes, the fact the FPS is 30fps and not 60fps and the graphics are downgraded. That's definitely not the same.

I believe we PS4 users have a solid and legitimate reason to complain about this game, because it's a faulty product on PS4.

Perhaps if you'd played the PS4 version as suffered like we did, then you'd be a bit more sympathetic to our genuine concerns.

Given this is the PS5 forums it's a moot point, but I haven't seen an argument that the PS4 version is harder.

Some trophies are bugged, sure. 

The game frequently crashes and run poorly on PS4. Ok, but that just makes the game tedious and frustrating to plat.

PS4 users sure have legit reasons to complain about the poor state of that version of the game. The games themselves, trophy requirements wise, are the same. The mechanics are the same. Damage outputs are the same. Stability issues and poor coding doesn't make it a different game. Jason is right, you keep moving the goalpost everytime your points are rebuted.

Complaining here won't do any good to anyone. You're better of reporting the issues directly to the devs and hope they actually fix them. After that, you can either go back to the game, hone your skills in order to beat the harder difficulties or move on to something else and come back once the game is fixed (if it ever happens).

1 hour ago, nickr_ said:

I haven't seen an argument that the PS4 version is harder.

I can't say whether the PS4 version is harder or not, but the performance was so terrible I had no choice but to play it on my PS5. I haven't messed with it in a few weeks because of all the glitches, but my guys on the PS5 version rarely commented on frame rate issues and didn't run into the problems I was having on the inferior PS4 version.

Oh dear, Trixta didn't seem to read any of my post.

9 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

So enaysoft, as you will continue to move the goal posts, I'll make you a deal.

I'll go out, buy the ps4 version and beat intense mode just to prove you wrong yet again.

I'm ready to put my money where my mouth is.  Let's see how fragile your little ego is now, I'm sure you will go running to the mods on here yet again to get this deleted (like you did last time), so I'll make sure I take a screenshot.

*Sigh*

I mentioned this several times but you already own the PS4 version as it's a crossbuy game, says so on the site.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4133-PPSA03544_00-ALIENSFIRETEAMEU/

" This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game. "

So you already own the PS4 version.

Secondly our original conversation was that it was impossible to get platinum using bots in the game. If you recall, a guy created that topic saying he didn't really have any friends and should buy the game, in which point you jumped in

----------

jason_trixta

• Novice
  • jason_trixta
  • Premium Member
  • 53 posts

I'd 100% recommend this game.  Don't be put off by ppl complaining about the difficulty, they're just not good enough

----------

which is where this weird crusade of yours started (and for some reason is still going today) talking down to people and who are complaining about the difficulty of the game with legitimate concerns.

In our original exchange I mentioned that it was impossible to complete Intense, Extreme and Insane with bots and when I challenged you to to do stage 4-3, for some reason you did stage 4-1 instead. And then later without we requesting it did 1-1 on Extreme with bots. Both of those were indeed very impressive runs, however that wasn't really any sort of concrete evidence you could get platinum on three hard difficulty with bots, (as a replacement to people on PS4 who have horrendous issues with playing online) especially since your vids were on PS5 version and not on PS4.

AAaaaaaannnnyywwwaaaaayyyyy, from now on I don't think I will be covering this old ground anymore, must be about 4 times I have pointed this out, for you to just ignore it.

An addition note, as you keep going on about it, if you must know the truth and I was planning on being discrete about it, but the mods deleted our previous posts because I was making fun of your 1000+ EZPZ plats (which I am sorry about and won't be doing again)

So the reality is, the mods actually came for me, and not the other around like you keep accusing me of. (I got cautioned via a DM)

Are you willing to let that grudge go? I was past that weeks ago.

9 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

Let's see how fragile your little ego is now, I'm sure you will go running to the mods on here yet again to get this deleted (like you did last time), so I'll make sure I take a screenshot.

lol. You are certainly an entertaining fellow.

I'm still not actually sure why you are so bitter about our previous posts being deleted, I lost all my typed words but what did you lose? Your youtube videos didn't get deleted.

They still exist. Infact here they are now.

Behold everyone, here are Jason_Trixta's super skills for everyone to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXhJ1-7TVoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjgwA2Il6fA

All your former glory has been restored! Yaay!

4 hours ago, nickr_ said:

Complaining here won't do any good to anyone. You're better of reporting the issues directly to the devs and hope they actually fix them. After that, you can either go back to the game, hone your skills in order to beat the harder difficulties or move on to something else and come back once the game is fixed (if it ever happens).

I'm on the Aliens FireTeam Discord already watching the bug reports coming in and boy there are many. Here are the ones for PS4 posted just only yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
illa-O — 10/12/2021
Issue name : game keeps crashing and has massiv lag problems on 3-3+4-3 that makes it impossible to play on insane difficulty. the hoenikker level 1-3...wtf!!! dr. keeps making friends with the enemy no matter what and dies. yeah, we always make it to the end and that is when the dr goes crazy.

Description:  massiv lag problems on 3-3 and 4-3 on insane difficulty

Steps to replicate: make the game playable again

Platform : ps4 pro....Country: Germany
MrJRB — Yesterday at 9:59 AM
bug-reports

Issue name: Game Crashing still. Ps4 error ce-34878-0 all the damn time.

Description:  game lags and crashes- AND WE LOSE OUR GOOD CHALLENGE CARDS. I just lost Hidden Knowledge AGAIN. I'm getting really f~*@!% sick of losing my best cards to the game failing repeatedly.

Steps to replicate: i can't say for certain but very, VERY OFTEN has flame weapons actively going off (a co-op person had one this time).

Platform : ps4

Video: i've uploaded previously. Plus i cant capture from ps4 when this happens because the error ends recording, had to use phone to do it.
SamuelHan — Yesterday at 3:24 PM
bug-reports

Issue: Poor performance on PS4/PS4 Pro, especially frame rate

Description: The game runs very poorly on PS4/PS4 Pro, any mission past the standard difficulty is literally unplayable due to the constant freezes and the powerpoint slides framerate. The textures also give a terrific N64 look to the game. The fact that you are focusing on fixing achievements instead of this kind of problems really start to annoy me.

Steps: Play on PS4/PS4 Pro

Platform: PS4/PS4 Pro

Trixta posted a PS5 bug report here on DIscord, 2 days ago, so he is aware that hundreds or people are having similar issues to me. Crashing, poor framerates, unfair difficulty. All stuff we've heard many times here by other people.

Well just reading those 3 dudes that are only from yesterday, I guess that's my confirmation bias reconfirmed for another day. Clearly the issues I am having, I am not living in a vacuum.

I laughed at SamuelHan when he said "The fact that you are focusing on fixing achievements instead of this kind of problems really start to annoy me."

which is amusing since I'm pretty sure those aren't being fixed right now either, well certainly not on Playstation platform.

Like I said in my previous post (which clearly hasn't been read through and understand properly)

I'd rather have another crack at the game when it's more reliable and fun to play. I'm more than happy to wait and check these forums every now and again on my breaks at work.

Edited by enaysoft

13 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

*Sigh*

I mentioned this several times but you already own the PS4 version as it's a crossbuy game, says so on the site.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4133-PPSA03544_00-ALIENSFIRETEAMEU/

" This product entitles you to download both the digital PS4™ version and the digital PS5™ version of this game. "

So you already own the PS4 version.

I bought the PS5 physical version of this game and there is no way to download the PS4 version, so it is only crossbuy if you bought the digital version. If I am wrong then please point me to where I can download the PS4 version.

Non one can beat insane with bots.  You said intense, why else would I make a video intense video to prove you wrong?  Now you dont even have the spine to back up what you were saying.

But as always, you're gonna backtrack and move to goal posts.

So now I've offered to go buy the game to prove you wrong and guess what, you've moved the goal posts.  I don't own the ps4 version, which just goes on to further prove you know nothing about this game.