Memorialize your PS3 GTA V awards

ziggurism

GTA V Online has an in-game achievement system called awards. They can be seen in the stats tab of the pause menu, as well as synced to the career tab of your socialclub.com profile page (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps3/career/awards/). Some of them also have corresponding PSN trophies, but the majority do not.

According to the answers in a recent thread about the question, once the PS3 servers shutdown on December 16th 2021, all your stats will also be lost from your socialclub profile. And presumably you will also no longer be able to launch GTA online and view the stats in the pause menu. So without a save file editor/viewer, all record of those achievements without trophies will be gone.

So I thought we should have a thread for anyone who wants to make a record of theirs for posterity. Below's mine (gallery link), although I plan to boost a few more awards before Dec 16th, so I'll probably edit to update with newer screenshots.

Spoiler

gT8GS6u.png

aNu3RHN.png

aihHDl8.png

9GsEFTm.png

GtLao12.png

TPf03d5.png

qo8Ae0g.png

27FY4J7.png8mtIJRD.png

Edited by ziggurism
link
  • Like 4

On 10/5/2021 at 3:11 AM, nik_west said:

GTA Online on PS3 is also my one and only online game, where I got everything there was. While I still like to get everything in the offline modes of games, I'm not going for full completion in online games ever again. For this game it was fun and I don't regret it nowadays, but it kind of showed me, what's the point of doing it for every game, it just gets shut down in the future and I lose access to all my online unlocks anyway.

bro you are an utter legend. thank you

Edited by ziggurism
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 9:11 AM, nik_west said:

what's the point of doing it for every game, it just gets shut down in the future and I lose access to all my online unlocks anyway.

This is why i don't like these server only games. Perhaps the only big thing i don't like about GTA Online are the servers. Everything depend when the devs decide to close the server and you keep nothing for all your time spent. I'd love to keep a savefile with my achieved milestones secure in my console rather than a random server online cloud. I hope many things will be fixed in GTA Online remastered, i know i dare too much hoping for R* to bring GTA Online "Offline" or at least more than how it is now but never lose hope...

Edited by DeathNyx
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...