Tales fans unite!

Piggie_Pie

I have been a huge tales fan for a long time... I started with Tales of Syphonia and loved it and over the years i have played 5 other Tales games... I have even been thinking about importing Tales of Vesparia eventually...

but here is a trailer for the new Tales game that should hit us early 2012...

Tales of Graces F

• 5 weeks later...

Can't wait, hope they give us the release date soon

I keep asking GameStop and it still says February... im sure the street date isn't too far off from that... or maybe even exact date... Ive been excited since i heard this was coming to the states and as soon as GameStop had it in their system i pre-ordered and paid for it in full...

I just looked on GS.com and this is what i found...

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-graces-f/92854

ONLY 2 MONTHS LEFT!!!!

Do to your enthusiasm Piggie, I'll pick this up so they bring Xillia and other titles for you. B)

YAY!!!

I actually might order the Japanese version of Tales of Vesparia just because ive been dying to play it... They made the NA version for the 360 and then they made the Japanese version for the PS3 but no NA release... kinda sad because by the time i order it they will probably announce a release for the NA version, lol

• 2 weeks later...

This is gonna be my intro to the series. for the longest time i wanted to buy an xbox just for vesperia, This is my kind of rpg lets hope namco doesn't forget about its american and european fans and keeps making tales for ps3. my most anticipated game of the year for sure

Really? you are this excited about it and haven't even played a Tales game yet? NICE!

if you could find a PS2 and Tales of the Abyss or even a GameCube with Tales of Symphonia, i would say those are some great places to start also...

Otherwise, welcome to your new obsession

Really? you are this excited about it and haven't even played a Tales game yet? NICE!

if you could find a PS2 and Tales of the Abyss or even a GameCube with Tales of Symphonia, i would say those are some great places to start also...

Otherwise, welcome to your new obsession

Tales of Vesperia wasn't bad either

• 1 month later...