Currently impossible platinum, trophy glitches

jakachu

The trophy where you have to eat 1000 berries is glitched, I've eaten a total of 1156 berries and the trophy hasn't popped. (unless it's 1000 of one berry type) but also the skill tree is glitched. I have every skill except the last 2 posses skills because they just won't open. The requirements are to collect 30 and 50 blue mushrooms which I've done for sure.

I hope these issues get patched, I was really hoping this would be a decent game!

• Like 1

I've just tweeted the devs (as they just gave me a key for this game) so I checked the list as I usually do when getting keys from devs.

Hopefully will get a response soon! Been looking forward to this game for ages and it's such a shame that the plat isn't obtainable. ?

• Like 2

Great job messaging the devs! Let's hope they'll fix all the trophy issues ? I can't wait to play this game and like others I have been looking forward to it for a long time. And seeing as I have wonderful sugar gliders of my own it means a lot to me but I won't start playing until all the trophy glitches and unobtainable trophies are fixed. Here's hoping that'll be soon ?

• Like 2

On 10/22/2021 at 4:27 AM, Nooby_Cake said:

I've just tweeted the devs (as they just gave me a key for this game) so I checked the list as I usually do when getting keys from devs.

Hopefully will get a response soon! Been looking forward to this game for ages and it's such a shame that the plat isn't obtainable. 1f62d.png

Thank you for reaching out. I for one, will not play this until the plat is obtainable. In the mean time I will continue to play House of Ashes 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 04/12/2021 at 4:57 AM, jroper92 said:

Trophies are still a little glitchy, but I’ve just got plat since the latest patch ?

Congrats one getting the platinum. ? ?

11 hours ago, fatnatcat90 said:

Congrats! What did you do for the 20 special stunts? I can't even figure one out let alone 20. Wondering if it's the game or just me haha.

I got the same issue, it is the last trophy I need but can't seem to figure out on how to unlock it.
Tried defeating the black viper again, attack insects, attack a scorpion, glide through the blue/white insects/orbs in the dragonfly race but all didn't work.
I have no idea what have to do to unlock it. ?

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 4:57 AM, jroper92 said:

Trophies are still a little glitchy, but I’ve just got plat since the latest patch ?

Whoa you're the first to unlock the platinum on PS 5 ? Congratulations my friend! Hopefully someone will unlock all trophies on the PS 4 version soon as well so we'll know that it is achievable there as well ?

I have held off on starting this wonderful game since I waited for enough patches to fix the annoyingly broken trophies. Since the trophies are still glitchy and since others are having issues I might wait a bit longer but I can't wait to play Away ?

Edited by Cosmokeeper
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RiverBeaver said:

Congrats one getting the platinum. 1f600.png1f44d.png

I got the same issue, it is the last trophy I need but can't seem to figure out on how to unlock it.
Tried defeating the black viper again, attack insects, attack a scorpion, glide through the blue/white insects/orbs in the dragonfly race but all didn't work.
I have no idea what have to do to unlock it. 1f61e.png

16 hours ago, fatnatcat90 said:

Congrats! What did you do for the 20 special stunts? I can't even figure one out let alone 20. Wondering if it's the game or just me haha.

20 special stunts, you have to dodge glide whilst near an obstacle - ie a tree

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-11-27 at 3:13 PM, RiverBeaver said:

The trophy "Soul Rider" is also bugged, I possessed all animals but for some reason the Dragonfly, Fire salamander and Frog won't register for me.

Did you do this during exploration mode or story mode? In exploration mode how did you stay in the beach area near the end of the story campaign part or did you go to the science places, etc.?