Need help

Odd-Anpan

Hey guys,

can somebody help me and tell me how long it would take to get all GTA V online trophies? Maybe you can check my profile and tell me. I have no clue anymore because it has been more than 7-8 years since I played this game and I cant estimate how much is left. I never intended to drop a game and Im struggling with myself to do so but playing again on a PS3 and 4K TV + these fps is just a nightmare. If it is not so bad and can be easily boosted I get them, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Odd-Anpan said:

Thanks man for the answer. I guess Im really gonna skip this then. Such a shame but it is what it is.

Aren't the servers closing in December? Join this server https://discord.gg/uKZdWQfD, I've seen today people trying to setup heists and communicating together getting things done. It's very active or you could setup a boosting session but I think you could get the online done in time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Null_Spectre said:

Aren't the servers closing in December? Join this server https://discord.gg/uKZdWQfD, I've seen today people trying to setup heists and communicating together getting things done. It's very active or you could setup a boosting session but I think you could get the online done in time.

This^

You still have 2 months to get the online stuff done so there's plenty of time :).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Odd-Anpan said:

Thanks man for the answer. I guess Im really gonna skip this then. Such a shame but it is what it is.

You have 2 months to clean up as many trophies as you can. The game is already on your list, so you've not got much to lose. You already have the rank trophies, and those are the most time consuming. Might as well see what you can get while you can.