Warning Unobtainable

SQUALL20X

"What a Fool Believes" trophy is unobtainable, the game stuck at 99.8% (PS4) and at 99.7% (Vita) after doing all tasks, has been this way since the release date on both systems, many have attempted and reported the problem to the dev, many promises from him but nothing so far ...

1.png

C555696-E-375-B-4-EF5-8-CDE-03-CB1324881

3-Edit.png

2.png

4-Edit.png

R1-Edit.png

If anyone willing to contact the dev here is a handy link to his twitter account, as he wrote if you are looking for tech support or to report bugs? Tweet at

@no_goblin, and maybe add @RoundaboutGame to the tweet, good luck you'll need it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

The dev has claimed a patch is coming for years, and has blocked people who keep asking them about it.

Thanks for trying, but I wouldn't count on a fix for trophies coming. 

I was a victim myself so I know all about it, the purpose of this topic is to inform people who doesn't already know, plus I provided how to contact the dev for those still willing to contact him.

11 hours ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

you real late to the party if you just finding out now

I'm not, this is for new players.

11 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I think it's intentional, and a perfect trophy title! Hahaha...I don't think it was ever meant to work.

It's not, the xbox version is 100% achievable and they have the same trophy name, they even have more achievements than the ps4 version.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Yeah, getting the 100% in this game is an impossible thing, and won't be a real thing in the future. Assume that.

Whenever you ask Dan for something related to the trophy, you get blocked. Even if you tweet to No Goblin you won't be getting any replies from them.

They also said that have been working on a supposed new game for years (internally called "Game 4") but they showed nothing at all.

It's a joke company. Dan uses twitter just to post stupid memes that no one cares.

I will hide this game from my profile. Sad, but necessary.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2022 at 4:02 AM, Alvurion said:

Yeah, getting the 100% in this game is an impossible thing, and won't be a real thing in the future. Assume that.

Whenever you ask Dan for something related to the trophy, you get blocked. Even if you tweet to No Goblin you won't be getting any replies from them.

They also said that have been working on a supposed new game for years (internally called "Game 4") but they showed nothing at all.

It's a joke company. Dan uses twitter just to post stupid memes that no one cares.

I will hide this game from my profile. Sad, but necessary.

"Gosh darn it, Dave!!! Blocking people won't solve anything!"

And yeah, I will hide the game on my profile because trophy being bugged on PS4 and Vita.

Edited by SaffronBun82