43 minutes ago, cybershark91 said:

I guess you have to use a ps5 controller to do the vs mode offline? If so, it‘s probably time to buy a second controller 1f648.png

You can get the Vs Mode trophies by playing against the CPU, so you don't need to buy another controller if you don't want to. 

I've only played two matches in Vs Mode and already unlocked five out of the seven trophies without really trying (the CPU opponents are pretty easy to beat), so you shouldn't have much trouble!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aaronzord said:

You can get the Vs Mode trophies by playing against the CPU, so you don't need to buy another controller if you don't want to. 

I've only played two matches in Vs Mode and already unlocked five out of the seven trophies without really trying (the CPU opponents are pretty easy to beat), so you shouldn't have much trouble!

Sounds great to me ^_^

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aaronzord said:

Ah, that‘s great. Thank you for the info.

• Like 1