Trouble With Hiding Trophies

Praeditos

So, after getting e-mail from Ubisoft support about Far Cry 2 Servers, I dont find it very likely that they are gonna fix them. So if I`m right about that, how do I "hide" Far Cry 2 from my trophy list? ( I have already done it from my console, but they still appear both on my console and on this website )

- Praeditos

From what I'm led to believe you will always see the trophies on your own console regardless of whether you hide them or not. They will be hidden from others when they compare trophies with you on their console though.

As for them still showing up in this site, you have to earn a trophy for any profile updates to come into effect.

Edited by Stevieboy

Do whatever you want...

?

From what I'm led to believe you will always see the trophies on your own console regardless of whether you hide them or not. They will be hidden from others when they compare trophies with you on their console though.

As for them still showing up in this site, you have to earn a trophy for any profile updates to come into effect.

Ok, thanks! :)

- Praeditos

My two cents:

On your console if you choose to un-checkmark the box that states Show Trophies for This Game and then do a profile update here on this site then you should have successfully hidden the trophies for that game.

Personally I am in the same boat as you where I only have a few trophies for this game however they rank as some of my more rare trophies so I've kept the game unhidden. Yes I'll never have 100% but then again if you are really hard-pressed to reach 100% then you should consider making a second profile.

My two cents:

On your console if you choose to un-checkmark the box that states Show Trophies for This Game and then do a profile update here on this site then you should have successfully hidden the trophies for that game.

Personally I am in the same boat as you where I only have a few trophies for this game however they rank as some of my more rare trophies so I've kept the game unhidden. Yes I'll never have 100% but then again if you are really hard-pressed to reach 100% then you should consider making a second profile.

But if I understood correct, if I hide Far Cry 2 on my console, then update my profile here - then I will be 100% completion once I`ve platinumed my other games right?

- Praeditos

Yes, but some leaderboards will remove you from the rankings as soon as you've hidden a single trophy because achieving 100% by hiding incomplete games is pretty dumb. (This site doesn't)

I can assure you that I`m not joining this website to compete in any way! However I strongly regret adding Far Cry 2 on my trophy list, sooo many people that gave me advice not to add it because of the unstable servers. But one week or so after adding the game to my trophy list the servers went haywire and stopped recording stats and progress.

- Praeditos