The X-flowers glitched.

Derqaboo

I've been playing Atomicrops to acquire the newest dlc and the achievement for, "Let 10 animals get abducted in one day." Unlocked in game in my garden at home, but the trophy never popped. Hopefully there is a fix for it in the near future or maybe there is something else needed to be done. 

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm not entire sure what's up with the achievements. I've been trying to go through and get them (haven't been able to yet and haven't put enough time to) and am still confused why only 3/5 of the new achievements are listed as trophies. I might contact the publishers because it's really strange.

Just confirming for others — I have achieved both the X-Flowers and Moonflower achievements in-game but did not receive them as trophies. It appears all 1.4 trophies are broken at present. Will update if/when fixed. 

Edit: all 1.4 updates are broken as of 10/25/21, and the devs are aware of this. There is no estimated patch date.

Edited by Expellionas
Update
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 minute ago, RNumbers said:

Looks like 1.4 was just released on the JP version with a couple extra trophies. Any chance they released a path for this version as well to address the trophy issues?

Nope, I've been checking my copy every day since the last patch a few months ago but no dice :(.

• Like 2

On 5/17/2022 at 1:17 PM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, I've been checking my copy every day since the last patch a few months ago but no dice :(.

Never got a response from my follow-up about getting the trophies fixed either. We're still also waiting on a paid DLC that was released for PC a few months back. It's a shame Raw Fury seems to not give a shit about this console port.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

On 8/26/2022 at 7:07 PM, porfidev said:

still no solved

On 8/26/2022 at 7:11 PM, HuntingFever said:

Not that I know of :(.

Nope. I've reached out to the devs and the team the ported the game and they responded but never put out a fix. Maybe if more folks submit tickets they might be inclined to, but still super frustrated about this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 4:25 PM, HuntingFever said:

A new patch has just arrived but I don't know if it fixes the broken trophies.

I THINK IT DID! A player has gotten one of the trophies. I didn't get a pop upon game open so I'll try to get one of the trophies on a file where I already got one. I have a feeling we'll have to make separate new files to get the trophies which really sucks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Expellionas said:

I THINK IT DID! A player has gotten one of the trophies. I didn't get a pop upon game open so I'll try to get one of the trophies on a file where I already got one. I have a feeling we'll have to make separate new files to get the trophies which really sucks.

Please let me know how it turns out :).

On 9/22/2022 at 1:10 AM, Expellionas said:

On 9/22/2022 at 4:25 AM, HuntingFever said:

Please let me know how it turns out :).

I would also like to know as well. I am trying out the same on an already old save file right now. If no one else posts before I find out, then I will post my findings.

Sorry to be the one to bring bad news. I tried the 1337 Trophy which I had already unlocked in game prior to the patch (kill 6 elites enemies in 1 day without taking damage). The trophy did NOT pop... so, it looks like we have to start over again to get the trophies to pop correctly.

• Like 1

Yeah, I didn't think it would actually let you pop them. I haven't had time to test it myself, but it seems like we'd have to start new files. I think that the trophy only pops when the achievement pops in-game, and we can't re-pop it otherwise, so...

I had specifically asked the devs to put in something to check if you've already got the achievement in-game, but it seems they didn't listen. Guess it's a classic genie wish type thing where you get what you wish for but not the way you wanted.

Edit: it's possible we can try to save our existing saves to a USB, restart the game, get the trophies, and then restore our old save files? I know folks were doing this with Elden Ring, but I've never done anything like it.

Edited by Expellionas

12 hours ago, Expellionas said:

Yeah, I didn't think it would actually let you pop them. I haven't had time to test it myself, but it seems like we'd have to start new files. I think that the trophy only pops when the achievement pops in-game, and we can't re-pop it otherwise, so...

I had specifically asked the devs to put in something to check if you've already got the achievement in-game, but it seems they didn't listen. Guess it's a classic genie wish type thing where you get what you wish for but not the way you wanted.

Edit: it's possible we can try to save our existing saves to a USB, restart the game, get the trophies, and then restore our old save files? I know folks were doing this with Elden Ring, but I've never done anything like it.

So I uploaded my original file to the cloud, deactivated the auto psplus save file upload and started a new file. I achieved both the allow abduction of 10 farm animals and 1337 trophies. I then re downloaded my original save file (because I never unlocked the in game achievement for killing the moon) and killed the moon for the final trophy for the new dlc set. FYI...to kill the moon you need 3 nukes to destroy it.

Edited by Derqaboo
  • Like 3

On 9/26/2022 at 3:46 AM, Derqaboo said:

So I uploaded my original file to the cloud, deactivated the auto psplus save file upload and started a new file. I achieved both the allow abduction of 10 farm animals and 1337 trophies. I then re downloaded my original save file (because I never unlocked the in game achievement for killing the moon) and killed the moon for the final trophy for the new dlc set. FYI...to kill the moon you need 3 nukes to destroy it.

Boom! Glad we’ve got a solution! I’ll have to put together a guide for both of the DLCs one of these days, but I’m lazy lol