Trophy thoughts?

Psychedout

Been looking forward to this one for a while, held out on getting the steam version last year. Anyone have any experience with the achievements? Dunno if the steam versions are the same. Seem like they could be easy but quite grindy, especially 500 matches/100 skirmishes. Hopefully the port is good! Haven't actually heard too much about it, I know there was originally going to be a PS4 version as well, don't know if that got scrapped entirely. Hopefully it has keyboard and mouse support as well.

I love Scythe and Jakub Rozalski’s art in general, but I believe IH got fairly mediocre reviews… and trophies requiring a ludicrous amount of games are a big turn-off for me. Oh well… not like I’ve managed to find a PS5 anyway… :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Psychedout said:

Been looking forward to this one for a while, held out on getting the steam version last year. Anyone have any experience with the achievements? Dunno if the steam versions are the same. Seem like they could be easy but quite grindy, especially 500 matches/100 skirmishes. Hopefully the port is good! Haven't actually heard too much about it, I know there was originally going to be a PS4 version as well, don't know if that got scrapped entirely. Hopefully it has keyboard and mouse support as well.

Most of the achievements are pretty easy and you get them easily when you complete the campaign. Only the achievements where you need to grind are a little more "difficult" (they just take longer) to get. 

And the last 10 Trophies on the list are new and don't exist on steam but for 8 of them you just have to complete the campaign. 

• 3 weeks later...