100% from Scratch on PS5?

AOXH99

I apologize if there is a thread somewhere else, but I couldn't find a clear answer...

What do I need to purchase in order to get to 100% completion?

Obviously the base game, and then what DLC added onto that? (The system is very confusing). Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

You need to buy the passes for Hitman 1 and Hitman 2, or own the games and all their DLC. I already owned both games so I was able to download the Hitman 1 and 2 content right from the get go, but I believe there's content packs you can purchase specifically for Hitman 3 that contain the levels.

• Like 1

1. Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 1 GOTY Edition - $29.99

2. Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 2 Gold OR

Hitman 3 Access Pass: Standard + Hitman 3 Access Pass: Expansion (Gold is just the bundle that includes both the Standard and Expansion passes) - Standard: $59.99, Expansion: $39.99, Gold: $99.99 (on sale for $19.99 right now)

Yes, there is a way to import Hitman 1 & Hitman 2 if you already owned them but I’m assuming you’re starting from scratch.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Komrade_Dusty said:

You need to buy the passes for Hitman 1 and Hitman 2, or own the games and all their DLC. I already owned both games so I was able to download the Hitman 1 and 2 content right from the get go, but I believe there's content packs you can purchase specifically for Hitman 3 that contain the levels.

Thank you

45 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

1. Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 1 GOTY Edition - $29.99

2. Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 2 Gold OR

Hitman 3 Access Pass: Standard + Hitman 3 Access Pass: Expansion (Gold is just the bundle that includes both the Standard and Expansion passes) - Standard: $59.99, Expansion: $39.99, Gold: $99.99 (on sale for $19.99 right now)

Yes, there is a way to import Hitman 1 & Hitman 2 if you already owned them but I’m assuming you’re starting from scratch.

Thank you, I appreciate it. The fact the base game is half off, and Hitman 2 Gold is only 19.99, is why I'm looking into this.

So just to be clear...

- Hitman 3 base game

- Hitman 1 GOTY edition

- Hitman 2 Gold

that should do it, right?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, BluesFanUK said:

IOI made this a bit confusing didn't they?

I got the 100% in Hitman Definitive Edition, but I refused to get Hitman 2 because it duplicated all the trophies, far too tedious to go through it again.

In Hitman 3 can I import my Hitman 1 progress? 

No. Progress is only possible to be transferred from Hitman 2 to 3.