All captures blocked?

MyNameIs_Rainman

I was overjoyed at first capturing screenshots but it seems after I got passed the first few missions they are all blocked. Someone mentioned this is due to spoilers..which I get it but the same happened in previous games that I played years after release so is it due to licensing maybe? Just a bit bummed I can't have 1gb+ of photos for this game like I do with others

It's purely a spoiler thing. Some developers/publishers are infamous for restricting screenshots/video capture in their games, on the grounds of spoilers being shared - Atlus in particular are well known for blocking people from sharing anything to do with the Persona games once you reach a certain point in the story.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's purely a spoiler thing. Some developers/publishers are infamous for restricting screenshots/video capture in their games, on the grounds of spoilers being shared - Atlus in particular are well known for blocking people from sharing anything to do with the Persona games once you reach a certain point in the story.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I just found it odd that it's still like that for games like SRW V which is clearly not new. I just don't like using pictures (for my blog) that I havent taken.

47 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

I think it's about the series licenses cause every srw i know blocks that feature right after 1st chapter or only a bit further than that.

Yeah maybe that's the case, I haven't progressed far enough into SRW OGMD to notice but I never had capture issues there so that seems to reinforce your statement.