Trophy Thoughts?

SnowychainzBT

Finally, Backbone is on PlayStation. Can't wait to play it.

The list was easy with a guide or maybe two other trophies glitched the like that happened with Doki Doki Literature Club Plus had one trophy glitched (Yes. It already patched it).

What did you guys think?

Edited by SnowychainzBT

The Platinum is tidious. I can't unlock True Connection despite using a guide and doign everything. The devs on the Discord of the game are reluctant to really help. It's been my 4th complete run and I am sick of it.

The game is pretty lame anyway. There is no gameplay, dialogues do not affect anything and especially not the ending, the crouching mechanic is useless, the ending is disappointing, there is no puzzle so it doesn't look like a point&click game, the invenory is useless ... What a shame of a game.

Edited by Pelotedeneige

18 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

The game is pretty lame anyway. There is no gameplay, dialogues do not affect anything and especially not the ending, the crouching mechanic is useless, the ending is disappointing, there is no puzzle so it doesn't look like a point&click game, the invenory is useless ... What a shame of a game.

Brutal ? I liked the art style from the PS blog post, but they didn't really explain any gameplay.  Guess you do need three full playthroughs for the Renee and disguise trophies?

19 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

The Platinum is tidious. I can't unlock True Connection despite using a guide and doign everything. The devs on the Discord of the game are reluctant to really help. It's been my 4th complete run and I am sick of it.

R.I.P.

I might wait when the devs of the game patch the other two trophies. When they did, I will get the platinum.