Blue Catfish bugged

I have also told the Devs in the games official discord and was acknowledged on it, I believe it’s all lakes that Blue catfish are uncatchable right now

-

to follow up on this, in past dovetail games, big catfish usually go after live bait which is not currently in the game. Dovetail games usually have a lot of DLC, the catfish may very well not be bugged at all, it just might be there is no bait for them in the game. One fear I have about the platinum is if there is any DLC that contains live bait, that will be the only way to catch them/obtain the platinum

Edited by DaBallocaust

8 hours ago, DaBallocaust said:

I have also told the Devs in the games official discord and was acknowledged on it, I believe it’s all lakes that Blue catfish are uncatchable right now

-

to follow up on this, in past dovetail games, big catfish usually go after live bait which is not currently in the game. Dovetail games usually have a lot of DLC, the catfish may very well not be bugged at all, it just might be there is no bait for them in the game. One fear I have about the platinum is if there is any DLC that contains live bait, that will be the only way to catch them/obtain the platinum

Do you happen to know which other trophies are affected by this glitch?

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you happen to know which other trophies are affected by this glitch?

6 trophies for catching every species at “X” Lake and it probably makes the catch 50 fish over 50lbs much much much much more difficult.

-

Bad news possible as well, in the games official discord the community manager was asked for an update on the bugged status of blue catfish and responded, “Ah, the team is aware. We'll be working on patching and fixing things in a priority order over the coming months… We'll be updating and patching for a long time. I'm not able to put time frames on when specific issues will be fixed but ill let you know when they are“. Doesn’t seem like a fix is coming any time soon.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DaBallocaust said:

6 trophies for catching every species at “X” Lake and it probably makes the catch 50 fish over 50lbs much much much much more difficult.

-

Bad news possible as well, in the games official discord the community manager was asked for an update on the bugged status of blue catfish and responded, “Ah, the team is aware. We'll be working on patching and fixing things in a priority order over the coming months… We'll be updating and patching for a long time. I'm not able to put time frames on when specific issues will be fixed but ill let you know when they are“. Doesn’t seem like a fix is coming any time soon.

Thank you for the info, I had better update my unobtainable trophies thread ASAP.

On 10/29/2021 at 5:07 PM, DaBallocaust said:

-

I had a day on Hamilton where I was catching catfish left and right, probably would have got 50 if I didnt leave, came back and couldn't get a bite for the life of me with the same lures. Seems very finicky the way the catfish bite is. If they add a peacock bass lake to the game lets hope it also has redtailed catfish in it since thats how got the plat for fishing sim world.

On 2021/11/1 at 2:53 AM, Prairie_Falcon_ said:

If they add a peacock bass lake to the game lets hope it also has redtailed catfish in it since thats how got the plat for fishing sim world.

in fsw they later fxxked up all those named cats biterate and then release another dlc lake of talon as the current catfish trophy lifesaver ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...