You'll never walk alone easier method

I platinumed this game months ago and I discovered that you can actually get this trophy by creating multiple dummy accounts with a partner/partners. You dont need additional PS plus or anything. Just create dummy PSN accounts with a dummy email account, login using that with a level 1 character and play with your partner. Check your progress in game and it wil register and increase the counter by 1 every time. But creating 20 diff accounts in unadvisable unless youre really desperate. It will be a lot more convenient if you did it with multiple people with multiple alts. I did it with a bunch of people so we only created 3-5 alts each and helped each other get this damn trophy. most trophy hunters will have at least one alt account. Its way better than waiting for 20 different people. Goodluck.  

Do a new softcore character. As long as another person joins your play session doesnt matter who your character is, it will count for the 20 needed. Check your record - (i forgot the name ingame - was it accolades?) if it counts. I always do since I didnt want it glitching. Its actually better to just start a new character so anyone can join without restrictions. The only restriction will be between hardcore and softcore characters. They cant join each other's games.  

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 3:28 PM, Ashande said:

Anyone still playing this? I finally got around to getting the Platinum in the second game, figured I’d steamroll into the third, but this trophy has me concerned. Is it even still obtainable at all?

I know this is awhile ago, but how did you get the scenario trophies to pop? I've completed far more than 3, but mine just doesn't seem to give me the trophy. Do you remember having any issues?