Jack of All Guns Trophy Checklist

I created a two-page spreadsheet to keep track of all 72 weapon pins for the Jack of All Guns trophy*. The second page (or tab) is for tracking the Back in the Fight trophy. The spreadsheet is currently arranged by class, but I included filters so you can change how you see information. The game's weapon selection screen is confusing, so I arranged the weapons in the order they will unlock according to XP level.

If you filter by the Meta column, the spreadsheet filters everything by XP Ranks 1-74. 

If you filter by the On Screen column (how weapons appear on the default in-game screen), it follows the left to right on-screen format, 1-12 for each individual class.

If you filter by the Class column, it filters according to the six classes. I used "A Sniper" rather than "Sniper" so it would stay in line with the default order in-game.

Filtering by the "Unlocks@" column shows the rank at which each weapon unlocks.

For Weapon, you will see there are multiple versions of the same weapon. Kills do not transfer between weapon versions. I found the easiest way to differentiate and track this was to refer to the Flag or Branch at the end of the weapon's name, ie, McMillan TAC-50 GROM vs. McMillan TAC-50 SEAL. There are twelve military branches represented in each of the six classes, and no two class weapons share the same branch. For example, there is no McMillan TAC-50 GROM and LaRue OBR 7.62 GROM. There is only one GROM weapon in the Sniper class, just as there is only one GROM weapon in the Assaulter, Demolition, Point Man, and Spec Ops classes.

Flag/Branch is the National Flag and service branch behind each weapon, which I found useful when referring to Battlelog. Battlelog doesn't say which version of the weapon pin unlocked, and the associated flags helped me decipher which weapon I had completed.

For Kills, I used hashmarks on the hard copy and typed "20" when I unlocked a pin. There is an auto-sum function that shows the total kills completed at the bottom of the column. ____/1440 kills

For Pin, I just typed "1" when I obtained a pin. There is an auto-sum function that shows the total of pins unlocked at the bottom of the column. __/72 pins.

This is my first attempt to post the link for other players to use. Hopefully, this works.

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SvT--BJw0q0HoWc2OZE2d6sbNJgH46dz7dNHlf4D_vA/edit?usp=drivesdk

*I know my numbering on the level for the guns unlocking is off by one digit around #40, but I couldn't find where I miscounted. Regardless, all 74 levels must be earned before the final weapon unlocks, so the spreadsheet still works.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

if you use battle log this is a easy way to match your guns in game to guns on battlelog. you only have to worry about the guns in the columns on battlelog. so you need first column, (2nd and 3rd column are kills over 20 with same gun so arent important) 4th column, 7th column etc.

hope this helps someone. once you learn what your looking at its really easy to figure out.

RMd4EOn.png

Zvut0T8.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to steal OPs thunder but I had made a spreadsheet myself that I shared with my boosting group and a lot of people seemed to like it, ergo I figured I'd share it here in case it would help anyone else out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g6EwjRWBKJZggO1-RNBY0kKyERLkAzvcozXBZEasW8Y/edit?usp=sharing

OP your spreadsheet was used by people in the boosting group I was in as well and they all said it was very helpful, so thank you for posting it here!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SajoAtine said:

Not trying to steal OPs thunder but I had made a spreadsheet myself that I shared with my boosting group and a lot of people seemed to like it.

OP your spreadsheet was used by people in the boosting group I was in as well and they all said it was very helpful, so thank you for posting it here!

Not stealing my thunder at all. The more options in ways to track progress, the better chances players will find one that works best for them. Bring on the tracking and get this platinum done! I am glad to hear the original spreadsheet helped other people, though. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1