Off The Air

-Dark Mark-

I was just talking about this the other day. I stumbled across these awhile back. When I was confused as to what this was supposed to be, I checked the guide on the TV and it said "off the air". I said WTF, Cartoon Network doesn't go off the air, other channels will post that late at night when they don't have shows for that time slot. But that's the name of the show, "Off The Air". I'm not sure what is supposed to be going on here, maybe I'm not high enough to get it. Then again, I don't get what's funny about half the stuff on Adult Swim outside Family Guy, Futurama, and Robot Chicken. Either I'm too old or don't do the right drugs. :P It reminds me of that time I once fell asleep on the couch watching Mulholland Drive and woke up right in the middle of the last couple minutes absolutely confused and a little terrified about what's going (anyone who has seen that film knows what I'm talking about).

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

What the hell did I just watch???

Not bad, not bad indeed. You're right, not everyone's cup of tea. But, I liked it in a weird kinda way.

It's like somebody glued "Yellow Submarine", "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and "2001: A Space Odyssey" together, THEN made me drop acid, THEN

watch it backwards and THEN crush a woman with a giant fallos statue....wait, am I in "A Clockwork Orange"?

Be that as it may, I'm gonna have some strange dreams tonight........ :ninja:

• Like 1

They showed one of these when Daylight Savings time hit to make room for next weeks program but I don't remember it being the bizarre nightmare fuel I'm seeing now. o.o

I must have changed the channel or not paid attention to it.

They showed one of these when Daylight Savings time hit to make room for next weeks program but I don't remember it being the bizarre nightmare fuel I'm seeing now. o.o I must have changed the channel or not paid attention to it.

Haha, it must have truly been off the air then, this is a program on Adult Swim. xD