Feature to Export to Excel

I tried a search to see if I was missing this, but I would like a feature that would export the trophy data to an Excel spreadsheet. I like this site since it appeals to my analytical side. However, I would like to do some custom sorting in my own spreadsheets. Is that hard to implement?  Would anybody else find this helpful? Maybe I'm too used to Quickbooks that can export any and everything.

• Like 1

Just do it by yourself.

I've made 1 by myself (I like it. Is a thing that keeps me occupied and I like it) with the percentage of my games ordened by % and by name. But I also did that to my friends as well. It's many things but not as great as here because that would mean a lot of work and not just excel. I just don't know how to give you by here or else I would to see if that's what you mean or not.

Oh, trust me - I've got a spreed sheet tracking my trophy progress. It's even weighted by ease and age of the game.

I already have many hours into it and would rather spend my time getting trophies.  For my to add the breakdown of the throphies per the 81 games I have, I could half way beat many games (and get several trophies as well).

I want to be able to sort games by their trophy count - how many golds, silver, or bronze in the game. I would be happy if that sort could be added or an "export" button...

• 2 weeks later...

I love this idea :)

Off the top of my head, here's some column ideas:

Game Title - Example: Bioshock
Trophy Title - Example: Completed Welcome
Trophy Description - Example: The player has successfully completed the Welcome To Rapture Level
XMB Order - Trophy default display order in XMB
Date Earned - Whatever date format as long as it contains date and time
Trophy Type - Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze

Image - Link to trophy image - Example: https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/80b696/trophies/2L5db2ea.png

Rarity - Example: 91.93% (Common) - obviously, this can be in "double" format