Chick magnet trophy Potentially bugged?

Been trying to go for the chick magnet trophy and i cant seem to increase my sex appeal. I'm at the end of the game and I've got all the high end fancy clothes from the Didier Sachs store and i cant get any of the clothing to increase overall appeal. It actually seems to have the opposite effect as equipping high end clothes then changing em out actually lowers it each time and wont allow me to gain more by re-equipping it. Also tattoos and haircuts only increase it by small bit, around 3 - 4%. Has anyone else had any problems with this? And if you have managed to get it let me know. I fear this may be a case of my game being bugged to a certain extent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danke_Merkel_88 said:

I got it with buy new Tattoos every Tattoo gives me 1 Sexappeal. 50 Sexappeal is the Maximum then you need a Car for the other 50 Sexappeal. The Trophy unlock by me after 30 Minutes i reach the 100 Sexappeal

This ^^^ You are a life saver. Was starting to get worried. I don't why but using clothes to gain appeal at least for me is bugged. E.g putting on the Gray jacket from the victims clothes store should boost my sex appeal by 25%. Instead it actually drops it by around 20% which is really weird. Anyways big thanks for tattoo method. This should come in handy if people are in the same boat as me ?

Edited by jakD_710
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sn1per666999 said:

I already have all tattoos and clothes. Sex appeal was at 43% and then changed some clothes and now it's 21%. I don't know where to go from here to fix it because I can't put on more tattoos.

Merkels comment is what helped me. What I did is go to the tattoo parlor in Las Venturas and keep swapping out back tattoos. Each time you swap it out it increases by 1% until it hits 50%. Then after that you can go grab a high end car and the trophy should pop.

• Like 1

On 16.11.2021 at 9:59 PM, westersburg said:

Also in the original you got max sex appeal by collecting all oysters. That is no longer the case

It was never the case. Collecting all oysters in the original just removed any potential girlfriend requirements regarding CJ’s appearance or sex appeal.

On 20.11.2021 at 9:23 AM, Se7en said:

It was never the case. Collecting all oysters in the original just removed any potential girlfriend requirements regarding CJ’s appearance or sex appeal.

hmm ok. I just heared otherwise. Removing the requirements is the case in the remaster for sure.

For everyone who is still struggling with this trophy. Get around 30-40k, go to any tattoo shop and buy a tattoo and remove it again. Repeat this 50 times as placing 1 tattoo gives 1% sex appeal. Next get yourself a super car such as cheetah, bullet, blade etc. Driving such a car gives you 50% sex appeal. Trophy should pop up after this. If it still doesn't you can try to place another tattoo or try another car.