Circle of the Moon Warp glitch

JoeNDM

Has anyone managed to pull off the warp glitch right at the start of the game to skip straight to the Dracula fight? I've seen speed run videos of people doing it on the Steam version but I can't pull it off in time on PS5 (I can from the lower platform but it doesn't drop me above the locked door).

Just want to know if anyone has managed to pull it off before I just do Magician mode properly.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Yes you can still do this. I did it just because lol. Whats bad is now that there is with the replay feather you can just use the skeleton throw a bone, and if it isn't gold just rewind lmao. Then use a summon for those i-frames when he darts across the screen.

Edited by DisturbedIsMe
correction

• 2 weeks later...

Argh I'm really struggling to get this right, the best I can do is when he's slightly too high above the screen transition to trigger the glitch. I'm trying to time to input when he falls into the transition but it seems like below the point where it does trigger he just won't do the move, while I can't press X and do the summon input in time before he jumps up into the transition.

Guess I'm just gonna have to do a whole Magician playthrough.

37 minutes ago, JoeNDM said:

Argh I'm really struggling to get this right, the best I can do is when he's slightly too high above the screen transition to trigger the glitch. I'm trying to time to input when he falls into the transition but it seems like below the point where it does trigger he just won't do the move, while I can't press X and do the summon input in time before he jumps up into the transition.

Guess I'm just gonna have to do a whole Magician playthrough.

It's pretty tough, you have to do the input right after jumping, but before you transition in the screen. Have to roll the d-pad pretty fast. Took me about 10 minutes before getting it pretty regularly

• 5 months later...
On 19/06/2022 at 4:00 AM, EmperorZetta said:

What finally helped me pull this off regularly was "buffering" the input before jumping. Get the down-forward-up part done right before jumping, then it's just up and square in the air.

I actually managed to do it thanks to you, much appreciated!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...