Black Friday Deals 2021. Ends 29/11.

Rias Gremory

So just browsing through and I see Bandai Namco is trying to take advantage of newcomers who got excited about Elden Ring and want to dive into the Dark Souls games. Dark Souls 2 is $20 and Dark Souls 3 is $30. Neither game has been priced that high when on sale digitally in 4-5 years. DS2 is usually $10 and DS3 is usually anywhere from $10-$15. Heck Dark Souls 3 with the Season Pass is usually between $15 - $20. It's no coincidence that the Elden Ring gameplay gets shown off and the next time both go on sale they are much higher than normal. Really dirty of them

Edited by Mercenary09

14 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

So just browsing through and I see Bandai Namco is trying to take advantage of newcomers who got excited about Elden Ring and want to dive into the Dark Souls games. Dark Souls 2 is $20 and Dark Souls 3 is $30. Neither game has been priced that high when on sale digitally in 4-5 years. DS2 is usually $10 and DS3 is usually anywhere from $10-$15. Heck Dark Souls 3 with the Season Pass is usually between $15 - $20. It's no coincidence that the Elden Ring gameplay gets shown off and the next time both go on sale they are much higher than normal. Really dirty of them

You’re wrong about DS2, it’s 9 Euros, like always, DS3, however it’s at  25 euros, that’s a lot, usually it goes on sale for exactly half  that price, so yeah, huge price spike, it’s not the only one, DSR usually is 10 euros, right now 20, basically they jacked up the prices for everything bar the redheaded  stepchild.

11 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

You’re wrong about DS2, it’s 9 Euros, like always, DS3, however it’s at  25 euros, that’s a lot, usually it goes on sale for exactly half  that price, so yeah, huge price spike, it’s not the only one, DSR usually is 10 euros, right now 20, basically they jacked up the prices for everything bar the redheaded  stepchild.

Well DS2 is $20 in the US and DS3 is $30. Maybe the EU prices are better then. Either way what I said stands. This site shows just how long it's been since either were priced that high. https://en.psprices.com/region-us/search/?q=dark+souls+&platform=&content_type=

Edited by Mercenary09

12 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

Well DS2 is $20 in the US and DS3 is $30. Maybe the EU prices are better then. Either way what I said stands. This site shows just how long it's been since either were priced that high. https://en.psprices.com/region-us/search/?q=dark+souls+&platform=&content_type=

Huh, that’s curious, I’m using platprices, as it’s better for phones, basically,  our DSR and DS3  are more or less, comparable, but Namco thought they could scam NA for DS2 but not Europe, honestly, I’d just stay clear of this sale, there are some great games here, no doubt, but the discount rate ain’t worth it, Christmas is around the corner, and they’ll just do another sale by then