I think I just lost my entire save file

CowMoyoo

So, the last trophy I needed was the Hard Truth quest which needed Kozlov to be alive but he was dead i my game so I killed myself and changed the past. As the game was loading it crashed and when I try loading back the game no matter what I do, it starts at Day 0.

I just lost my 20 hours worth save where I had everything and now I have no motivation to finish this.

If there is anything I could do please tell me...

• Like 1

This was sent along with the code I requested:

Please be aware, we were experiencing some issues with the game on both PS and Xbox. The fix that will solve most of them will be released soon. Here is a list of planned fixes

- Fixed issues with corrupted saves
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Fixed controller drifting
- Fix for audio reverting to Russian after relaunching game
- Fixed issues with slow loading textures
- Removed FPS drops during autosaving
- Added option to toggle the motion blur

- Added photo mode
- Balance changes
- Fixed rare issue with disappearing terrain
- Smaller bug fixes

It should have been patched according to this tweet. @Whitewas any updates on your side?

Same thing happened to me, but that was right at release and way before the patch, it's really disappointing, i followed the game right from the start and preorder the physical version as soon as possible! Unfortunately awful performance and the total wipe of my savefile killed my interest in the game, i was on hard mode too. Hopefully they resolve all the issue if the announced dlc will come to ps4? Also sorry for your savefile i can really feel your pain.

Edited by Teh_DDgamez

I started a new playthrough after that patch and it crashed after day 7, corrupted my game save, PS5 had to do system repair. Told me to delete the corrupt save and I started again with the cloud save and did the same thing. Each time it changes how many days I complete in the game before it still fails. I see others have gotten the platinum, but no idea how they’re able to. 

Platted this recently.

My save didn't start corrupting until towards the end. I never turned console off nor exit the game, just let it finish loading and everything and I was still able to play but only from that day forward, as the previous save files had been deleted. And once it started it would corrupt every other in game day or so. Which was fine, slightly annoyed but fine. How many save files do you have on your system? Maybe it gets overloaded or something? I know it stopped giving me new saves and forced me to reuse slots. Its not optimized well at all. I played on ps4 pro, Idk about ps5.