3 minute platinum explained

SilentNinju

I beat the game all 6 available versions. If you put auto 9n it disables trophies. If you tap it fast as you can you're still looking at 20 30 minutes. Maybe more on vita. I don't personally have a turbo controller but I know some people will use them for tap games like mayo. 3 minutes seems incredibly fast. The only way I see that as possible is with a nice turbo controller maybe. My opinion 

Edited by Camokidd87
Typo

On 20/11/2021 at 8:51 PM, Camokidd87 said:

I beat the game all 6 available versions. If you put auto 9n it disables trophies. If you tap it fast as you can you're still looking at 20 30 minutes. Maybe more on vita. I don't personally have a turbo controller but I know some people will use them for tap games like mayo. 3 minutes seems incredibly fast. The only way I see that as possible is with a nice turbo controller maybe. My opinion 

I tried same on Vita and imposible too, they must be using "something else"...

1 hour ago, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

I tried same on Vita and imposible too, they must be using "something else"...

@HuntingFever just made me think of something else. No matter how fast I pressed r1 or x to skip it would still only skip so fast. So a turbo controller would do no good if I'm thinking correctly. Which means he is correct and anything under 20 mins is pretty much impossible legitimately. I'm not even sure how the debate got started I just recently helped my girlfriend beat one on the ps4 when her finger got tired and it will max out at a not entirely fast speed. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

@HuntingFever just made me think of something else. No matter how fast I pressed r1 or x to skip it would still only skip so fast. So a turbo controller would do no good if I'm thinking correctly. Which means he is correct and anything under 20 mins is pretty much impossible legitimately. I'm not even sure how the debate got started I just recently helped my girlfriend beat one on the ps4 when her finger got tired and it will max out at a not entirely fast speed. 

The only way I can see it happening is via illicit and unethical means e.g. save file or other forms of hacking.

9 hours ago, ACowboy848 said:

Why do some players care so much about other players trophies times and stuff?  

Because we want clean leaderboards and not ones filled with hackers and cheats.

9 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

i doubt so much people hacked just this game. why simply don't asking one of them?

Some people will hack any game, regardless of difficulty, if it means getting into a high position on a leaderboard or having a high trophy/Platinum count to brag about.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Because we want clean leaderboards and not ones filled with hackers and cheats.

Some people will hack any game, regardless of difficulty, if it means getting into a high position on a leaderboard or having a high trophy/Platinum count to brag about.

it's "fine" to found someone that hacks everything....

but if a game have tons of people that apparently hacked that certain game, it's not normal. that must be a reason of such low time. if you look at other leaderboards, maybe the first 1-3 players have a hacked it, but in this case there are tons, so i doubt its a hack. in fact.... http://ps3imports.org/index.html/_/trophyguides/a-winters-daydream-trophy-guidewalkthrough-r707

10 minutes with turbo controller. maybe 3 minutes its not an utopia...

Edited by Stevieboy
name and shame

36 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

it's "fine" to found someone that hacks everything....

but if a game have tons of people that apparently hacked that certain game, it's not normal. that must be a reason of such low time. if you look at other leaderboards, maybe the first 1-3 players have a hacked it, but in this case there are tons, so i doubt its a hack. in fact.... http://ps3imports.org/index.html/_/trophyguides/a-winters-daydream-trophy-guidewalkthrough-r707

10 minutes with turbo controller. maybe 3 minutes its not an utopia...

In that case, 10mins is possible but 3 sure as hell isn't.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case, 10mins is possible but 3 sure as hell isn't.

i think its possibile instead. maybe it depends on how turbo controller performs. on cronusmax u can set up the turbo rate- however, even if u manage to complete it in this record time, u'll lose the remaining time on configuring controller. i have a cronusmax and i use only few times when i need it to get some trophies and its not something u plug&play in no time. i'll also dont say "cheater" to everyone have "impossible" times on the leaderboard. e.g. every game that allows to save at any point of the game can be completed in less than 5 minutes (on the leaderboard). lets say fallout 4, i play offline all time, then i make a save just a second before triggering a trophy and i do that for every trophy in the game. then i delete & restore account. i have no trophies on my account. i load up all saves, i trigger trophies, and voila, ive completed in 5minutes a 100hours game. not mentioning i can load first the trophy for ending game and as last the trophy for the tutorial :-) everything its legit, but here i can be flagged as a cheater 

1 minute ago, XpanderFX said:

Edited by XpanderFX