WTF Toki Tori Ending?!?!

UMPiCK24

I got this game a long time ago (it was really cheap on Steam sale) and just got around to finishing it. It was much better then I eggspected. The next could be considered a spoiler!

In this game you play as cute fluffy chicken and in each level you have to collect all the eggs. I figured, partly because it seemed like a game for kids, that you were rescuing his yet to be born brothers or something like that. But Oh boy I couldn't have been more wrong...When you finish you get a cutscene of Toki frying eggs!!! o_O So he just butchers a bunch of unborn fetuses of his own species and makes a f*cking omellete while the other chickens are cheering and celebrating in the background. The ending is just so f*cked up and eggstremly wrong... I mean it's supposed to be a kid's game and they just end it with cannibalism and a song praising Toki's awesomeness. Just see for yourself. Sadly though I wasn't able to find any video with only the ending so you have to skip to 4:02 to see it.

Edited by UMPiCK24

I got this game a long time ago (it was really cheap on Steam sale) and just got around to finishing it. The next could be considered a spoiler!

In this game you play as cute fluffy chicken and in each level you have to collect all the eggs. I figured, partly because it seemed like a game for kids, that you were rescuing his yet to be born brothers or something like that. But Oh boy I couldn't have been more wrong...When you finish you get a cutscene of Toki frying eggs!!! o_O So he just butchers a bunch of unborn fetuses of his own species and makes a f*cking omellete while the other chickens are cheering and celebrating in the background. The ending is just so f*cked up and wrong... I mean it's supposed to be a kid's game and they just end it with cannibalism and a song praising Toki's awesomeness. Just see for yourself. Sadly though I wasn't able to find any video with only the ending so you have to skip to 4:02 to see it.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbLSHfvwBFU

Hate to break it to you but chickens are racist and evil too everyone. The number "Chicken on Black people" and "Chicken on White people" attacks have risen since 2009 .  The best thing you can do if you see a chicken is to cross the road quickly. 

Edited by rhyperiorx

I got this game free from a promo on this site, ive downloaded it but still haven't got around to playing it, i will soon.

It is actually a really good puzzle game. Most of the puzzles are tough but fair but some of them, well let's just say I don't feel bad checking Youtube for the sollution.