Good Company trophy question

mati11120

How to get actually this trophy faster and easiest way,Someone told me make portal match on conquest without bots,capture all objectives then trophy Pop but I did it and trophy not poped or maybe Im doing something wrong? please help because it's really hard to do it on normal Conquest/Breakthrough :( 

15 hours ago, RapiDuS said:

I got it after a Portal TDM match (the current active event BF3 vs BF2). 

In solo conquest with bots, even if I was placed as first squad many times, it did not pop. Maybe because it was a squad with only one member, me... I don't know.

i started today a ps4 stack and can say 

make portal game human players 1v1 conquest invite friend,capture all objectives boom Trophy pop

On 11/27/2021 at 0:34 PM, mati11120 said:

i started today a ps4 stack and can say 

make portal game human players 1v1 conquest invite friend,capture all objectives boom Trophy pop

ok so i have placed in the top squad round a bout 10 times now and still havent got it and i just tried your method and got 1st again but it still didnt pop. did yours pop in game as you captured the last objective? or did it pop at the end. youre message was unclear.

Also does anyone else have a guaranteed method to getting it. Thank you

• 4 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

ok so i have placed in the top squad round a bout 10 times now and still havent got it and i just tried your method and got 1st again but it still didnt pop. did yours pop in game as you captured the last objective? or did it pop at the end. youre message was unclear.

Also does anyone else have a guaranteed method to getting it. Thank you

You ever find a fast way of getting it? Thanks