Matchmaking is pretty janky

Crispy_Oglop

For anyone trying to play online with randoms. I have been trying to play with others through random matchmaking for the only online trophy this game needs, but it looks like there are some pretty big ongoing issues with the Far Cry 6 Ubisoft servers right now. The game is also continuously switching my controller mic on despite it being switched off in the actual PS5 controller settings and off in game.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

Would it be possible to get the Co-Dependent trophy solo using two consoles, a PS5 and PS4? For example if I'm playing the game on my PS5 could I start the game on my PS4 with another account and then invite that account on PS5 and then just solo a base?

If they are using different accounts yes

• Like 1

I can now confirm that the method of using two consoles does indeed work, got the trophy last night. You do have to play the game on the other account until you've completed Du or Die to be able to join in co-op but that takes less than an hour if you rush it. You also have to logout your primary account on the other console for this to work.

• 5 months later...

Confirmed that using two consoles works with a single owned copy of FC6 although I used PS4 + PS5 so not sure if it works for 2x PS4 etc. Think it should? Bit of a ball ache having to run through the intro again but was kinda nice to get a reminder of where you start from!

• Log in to your second console using another account. It definitely doesn’t need psn+ on it but not sure if it would work on a guest account? I used my sons old psn account which definitely didn’t have PSN+ paid for but is an actual PSN account with an email associated with it.
  • Once you have completed the following missions you can do Co-op:

Prologue

1. La Noche De La Muerte

Isla Santuario

1. The Lucky One
  2. Juan of a Kind
  3. Du or Die

To do the Co-op part, simply invite your new account into your main game then take over a base. Has to be a base, not a checkpoint. Pinged for me straight away.