Angry Alligator (Aka Maneater: The Gator Edition)Trophy Thoughts?

BlackKingHunter

• 2 months later...
On 01/12/2021 at 0:27 AM, BlackKingHunter said:

Fantastic game, but the list can be very grindy. And This doesn't have a platinum, which was unfortunate.

Also a broken game. Initially fun, but in another thread, I've stated that 3 of the trophies are broken. One of which has zero percent achieved on PSN profiles, so I'm going to assume it's not even possible. Contacted the devs to see if they even acknowledged the fact, radio silence. Have you had a similar experience? 

I struggled with the Wise Croc as it says PC controls and not PS controls but then in the actual controls menu it says press triangle. That's how I got it to progress forward.

The game was fun. Kinda grindy..grind... but I enjoyed it. Some of the trophies I'm 99% sure are broken as I have 5 left and some are just not popping. Sadly.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MarioShroomed said:

Are you having trouble with prankster?  It was pretty straightforward for me.

The other 4 seem broken.  No idea how to get frugivore.

I just finished all the challenges and nadda, nothing.  What a waste.

For me it was Hunter, Destroyer and Dangerous Job. The trophy 'Hunter' seems as if nobody has achieved it as it's still sitting at 0%. I managed to get Frugivore and Prankster after deleting the whole game and saves and restarting. Not ideal by any means, but that fixed those. The other 3 though, I've tried everything. So definitely broken for me at least. 

Thanks Ill give it a shot.  Anything in particular I need to do after starting over or do I just play the fruit game 15 times?

Also I tried destroying 300 things and getting 3600 damage and neither worked.

Edit, got frugivore and dangerous job.  DJ popped before I met the requirements.  Had to erase save data and start from scratch.

Edited by MarioShroomed

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, MarioShroomed said:

How did you get destroyer?  I tried that one multiple times on new saves.

I did what EmptyZombieFeelz did deleted the whole game and deleted my saves and started over again.  I destroyed 300 fences and got the trophy.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On 2/12/2022 at 8:54 PM, MarioShroomed said:

Thanks Ill give it a shot.  Anything in particular I need to do after starting over or do I just play the fruit game 15 times?

Also I tried destroying 300 things and getting 3600 damage and neither worked.

Edit, got frugivore and dangerous job.  DJ popped before I met the requirements.  Had to erase save data and start from scratch.

Do you remember what you were taking damage from mostly, couldn't get mine to unlock? 

I popped destroyer by leveling to when I could break fences and walked around busting those. Nothing else. No missions or anything.

Edit: Managed to get everything but Hunter like cpc630.  what a crap game...I doubt devs will ever do anything to fix it.  Wonder if Sony will allow a list to be deleted if broken. No experience here with a broken trophy before.

Edited by Machinez_BT

• 1 year later...

For anyone who still doesn't have this at 100%... It's taken me over a year to come back to it, but I am now the first in the EU to achieve the 100% completion. At least on PSN Profiles. What you have to do is completely delete the game and both console/cloud save. Reinstall the game. When going after the Hunter trophy, you must only chase/follow and not eat. Only eat when your health is low. Most importantly though, don't die. It seems dying even just once, glitches out the trophies. So you would have to rinse repeat the delete/reinstall the game. It's a nightmare, but it is achievable.