That's a Wrap [Solved]

Anke

SOLUTION EDIT: This has now been solved with a workaround thanks to @bigH03. You just need to download the Pöttinger Impress 125FC PRO Baler from Modhub and this will produce countable bales.

According to the support at Giants Software it's not a broken trophy (both points highlighted in bold below), or at least they can successfully pop it from what I am reading into the reply:

The following issue has been RESOLVED.
======================================================================
https://feedback.giants-software.com/view.php?id=6533
Reported By:                anke
Project:                    FS22 - Basegame
Issue ID:                   6533
Category:                   General
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Priority:                   normal
Game Version:               1.1.1.0
Platform:                   PlayStation
Singleplayer / Multiplayer: SP 
Map:                        Elmcreek
GPU Type:                   
GPU Vendor:                 NVIDIA
GIANTS Bugtracker ID:       
Resolution:                 unable to reproduce
Fixed in Version:           
Date Submitted:             2021-12-06 21:18 CET
Last Modified:              2021-12-07 13:46 CET
Summary:                    Trophy That's a Wrap
Description:
The trophy for "That's a wrap: What's in the bale?" will not unlock or even
track any bales being wrapped.

Steps to Reproduce:
Tried every bale wrapping technique available.

If you want to send a ticket too you can do so here:

https://feedback.giants-software.com/

Edited by Anke

For what it's worth, it's also broken per the Steam guide so I don't know why they would say it's resolved.  They've also explored it being potentially linked to Christmas Day with no success (wrapping/presents).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2663006185

This would not match my experience with 1.0.0, but is it possible it has an updated requirement in 1.1?  Has anybody tried the centipede wrapper thing that connects the bales together?  I tried fermenting and selling the silage, but maybe we should try feeding the bales to animals?

I'm out of ideas, but their response makes me think there's something we are all missing.

22 minutes ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

For what it's worth, it's also broken per the Steam guide so I don't know why they would say it's resolved.  They've also explored it being potentially linked to Christmas Day with no success (wrapping/presents).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2663006185

This would not match my experience with 1.0.0, but is it possible it has an updated requirement in 1.1?  Has anybody tried the centipede wrapper thing that connects the bales together?  I tried fermenting and selling the silage, but maybe we should try feeding the bales to animals?

I'm out of ideas, but their response makes me think there's something we are all missing.

Perhaps it’s worth asking them directly what the actual requirement is. I'll give it a go.

Edited by Anke

If you use the Pöttinger Impress 125FC PRO Baler from Modhub it seems to work. At least it´s counting up the percentage on the PS5.

Edit:

It worked. 40 wrapped bales in one session. Remember to mow and wrap your own gras.

Edited by bigH03
Confirmation
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bigH03 said:

If you use the Pöttinger Impress 125FC PRO Baler from Modhub it seems to work. At least it´s counting up the percentage on the PS5.

Edit:

It worked. 40 wrapped bales in one session. Remember to mow and wrap your own gras.

Not works on ps4&ps5 digital version fs22.

5 hours ago, bigH03 said:

Edit:

What a great find! 

Going to fire it up and give this a go now.

On 09/12/2021 at 8:05 AM, bigH03 said:

Edit:

Popped it at last! Nice one @bigH03, kudos to you.

Edited by Anke

There are two Pöttinger Impress balers.  One comes standard, the 125F, which is only a grass baler.  It does not wrap for silage.

The 125FC can be downloaded from Modhub, and it does wrap the grass bales for silage.  This baler does work for both PS4 and PS5 trophies.

Edited by scharn73
Found error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Beth Medusa said:

I feel like Im having a brain fart. This should auto wrap the bales but mine is not. Its just dropping the grass bales out of the back. Does anyone have a solution to this? Am I going to have issues if I buy a separate wrapper? 

Are you using the mod baler? Also make sure your grass isn’t dried first, make sure you bale it freshly mowed. If you dry it or let it dry then the baler doesn’t wrap it, it just plops it out unwrapped. 

1 hour ago, Anke said:

Are you using the mod baler? Also make sure your grass isn’t dried first, make sure you bale it freshly mowed. If you dry it or let it dry then the baler doesn’t wrap it, it just plops it out unwrapped. 

Yes it’s the mod baler but I have been drying it so I’ll give that a go thanks! 

21 hours ago, Beth Medusa said:

Yes it’s the mod baler but I have been drying it so I’ll give that a go thanks! 

Yep that's the issue.

A good tip is to use a windrower to make the mown grass into one neat row to make it even quicker to collect, you can bale 40 in under an hour that way.