DLC minikit trophies not unlocking

Trickster102_TTV

So I platinum the main game but I’m working on the DLCs. I beat the dlcs and got the trophies but for some reason the trophies for collecting the minikits in the dlc missions won’t stay unlocked. It’s crazy because I have all the minikits. When I’m in space and hovering over all the missions it shows 10 minikits found. So I don’t know what to do. I don’t like that I can’t 100% complete this game because their is a bad glitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Facing the same problem as you, the Ant-Man's DLC related Minikit trophy is bugged in my profile. I'd recall using a save-quit during the mission without knowing better, but not even replaying it solves the issue, so that's unfortunate. If a way to delete DLC Save data (and only those files) is known I would happily try it once more, but I won't bother doing half of the game again just for that 1 trophy.

Start at the beginning of every level that you need the mini kit trophy for and finish to the end. It should pop during the end game summary. For this game, do not start at a checkpoint otherwise it won’t register the trophy. It’s annoying since it causes redundancy, but it should help. 

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 2