Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX and Murdered Soul Suspect+Far Cry Primal plats added to the collection doods

How was Murdered SS for you dood? I have read its just an average game. You played it for fun or just to get an easy plat dood... :awesome:

How was Murdered SS for you dood? I have read its just an average game. You played it for fun or just to get an easy plat dood... :awesome:

Why not both dood? :P Nah but I thought it was a pretty enjoyable game,It is a point/click so obviously not entirely much in the gameplay department but I liked the story and the characters though. I'll admit though I really like ghost mystery/ eerie kind of things so my opinion is pretty biased 

• Like 1

Why not both dood? :P Nah but I thought it was a pretty enjoyable game,It is a point/click so obviously not entirely much in the gameplay department but I liked the story and the characters though. I'll admit though I really like ghost mystery/ eerie kind of things so my opinion is pretty biased 

oh ok, I never knew you can do both of those things at the same time. Its a point/click game... :jaymon: I thought its a similar game to L.A Noire. Thanks for telling me this dood, unfortunately I m not really into this genre. Keep it up btw, I hope to see you with that Raiden 4 plat one day dood!

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...