Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Nice List!

Why don't you have a Disgaea game platinum?

Thanks dood. It is a huge regret on mine that I dont have a Disgaea platinum. Just havent tried to put the time into getting one yet. Getting a Disgaea platinum is one of my goals this year.

Sweet list, looks like it took some time! :P You have some nice plats. What's next?

Thanks dood. Im honestly not sure what Ill platinum next. Ill be playing Disgaea D2 and start doing the AC4 multiplayer to get it out of the way so guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks dood. It is a huge regret on mine that I dont have a Disgaea platinum. Just havent tried to put the time into getting one yet. Getting a Disgaea platinum is one of my goals this year.

Thanks dood. Im honestly not sure what Ill platinum next. Ill be playing Disgaea D2 and start doing the AC4 multiplayer to get it out of the way so guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Disgaea D2 is a really easy platinum. It took me 80 hours but can be brought down to 50 if you know what you're doing. There is only one hard trophy, the rest are just time consuming. If you follow my tip for the Pringer X in LoC trophy you'll get it no problem ;) 

Disgaea D2 is a really easy platinum. It took me 80 hours but can be brought down to 50 if you know what you're doing. There is only one hard trophy, the rest are just time consuming. If you follow my tip for the Pringer X in LoC trophy you'll get it no problem ;) 

Yeah I heard it is, well might go for this next then and Ill definitely follow your tip because you know your DIsgaea.

Well if you want a super easy Prinny platinum you can always get Last Rebellion. The last 4 gold trophies are all for killing Prinnies

2Sbc2a53.png3S74aaa9.png4S848650.png5S71ee60.png

But the Last Rebellion platinum wont bring honor to my Prinny brotherhood! 

• Like 2

Its surprising how well you list is coming. Its really coming along.

Good job and itd be nice to see more. :) 

Just to make myself feel better, im gonna go against the other post. 

Yes having a Disgaea plat would be awesome. but its not a deal breaker.(Again i only say this because i also havent managed to snag 1 myself)

• Like 1

Its surprising how well you list is coming. Its really coming along.

Good job and itd be nice to see more. :)

Just to make myself feel better, im gonna go against the other post. 

Yes having a Disgaea plat would be awesome. but its not a deal breaker.(Again i only say this because i also havent managed to snag 1 myself)

Not enough Prinny.

Seriously.

What is life without Prinny.

Geez Tom.

Plx.

Edited by Blazikiller

It's a shame you started out with the best of them. It's all really downhill from Tiny Toon Adventures... :ninja:

But that aside, excellent list with Platinums I wish I had  :lol:

Quality AND quantity, with all those RPGs tackled it's hard not to be jealous  :yay:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...