Trophy stack PS4 > PS3

HattFox

Can someone clear me one doubt about trophies stack?

If I Plat one game in PS4 can I stack those trophies (and plat) in PS3 if I have the game on both consoles?

If so, how do I get this? I only plat the game on PS4 and execute the same game on PS3 to obtain the plat?

Sorry if I saying bullshits, I new in stacking trophies.

19 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

What game are you talking about? :hmm:

he is probably speaking in general.

answering the OP: yes you just need to play this other Stack, in case ps4>ps3 there will be no autopop so you will need to play again. just log in and see if a new set of trophies has appeared on your list. I believe that was your doubt.

Example:

BuviLIC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

On 12/16/2021 at 8:36 PM, kevao97 said:

he is probably speaking in general.

answering the OP: yes you just need to play this other Stack, in case ps4>ps3 there will be no autopop so you will need to play again. just log in and see if a new set of trophies has appeared on your list. I believe that was your doubt.

Example:

BuviLIC_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Yes, I know this part. Some games has separated trophy lists in ps4 and ps3, but my doubt is: if I plat the ps4 version, do I have to plat again in ps3 or someway I the plat stack to ps3 (of course having both game versions)?

10 minutes ago, HattFox said:

if I plat the ps4 version, do I have to plat again in ps3

With a few small exceptions, you'll have to play through the entire game again and earn each trophy normally.

• Like 1

On 16/12/2021 at 2:42 AM, HattFox said:

Can someone clear me one doubt about trophies stack?

If I Plat one game in PS4 can I stack those trophies (and plat) in PS3 if I have the game on both consoles?

If so, how do I get this? I only plat the game on PS4 and execute the same game on PS3 to obtain the plat?

Sorry if I saying bullshits, I new in stacking trophies.

Is more common do in ps4 to ps5 and ps5 to ps4,but ps3 to ps4 not you have replay the game other time

• Like 1

Some games like Borderlands 1/2/The Pre-Sequel have an ingame save transfer and that gives you some trophies easier like exploring the world or completing kill related challenges but other stuff like completing main/side quests you have to do again. For Borderlands 2 in specific there is a "guide" on psnp which gives info what benefits the save transfer gives.

But most games you have to play all over again to get the 2nd trophy list.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Some games like Borderlands 1/2/The Pre-Sequel have an ingame save transfer and that gives you some trophies easier like exploring the world or completing kill related challenges but other stuff like completing main/side quests you have to do again. For Borderlands 2 in specific there is a "guide" on psnp which gives info what benefits the save transfer gives.

But most games you have to play all over again to get the 2nd trophy list.

In your example the story have play another time and not all the trophies pop the only game that op ask information is sound shapes