Unavailable for purchase

I have purchased the season pass of Far Cry 6, so I should be able to claim this game for free. When I go to the PlayStation Store though it says 'Unavailable for purchase'. Before I select the game it says it is free but I can't purchase it. Did anyone experience the same thing and found a solution?

• Like 1

Same problem here (Belgium/Europe).

I also tried downloading it on PS5, it shows 2 versions of the game: 1 with download button and 1 with 'buy for 14,99 euro' button.

The one for the free download gives an error for me.

Edit: Scrap that, the download on PS5 just worked. Maybe the release time was 14h/2pm or smth. Because 30 mins ago it didn't work for me.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

On 17-12-2021 at 7:46 AM, GAZDAN said:

This was the same for me with two versions both just listed as "Game". Both appear to be PS4 versions of the game though, is there no PS5 version?

So far there's no PS5 version and I can't really find out if there's gonna be a PS5 version in the future :( 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Back on topic. I have the same problem as OP: I’m on PS4 and cannot download Blood Dragon from the PSN Store on PS4 or the iPhone app. What gives? Through which hoops do I need to jump to download the game I paid for (Gold Edition with Season Pass)?

Who ran into this problem on PS4 and can tell me how to fix it? Is this linked to game progress?

• 3 weeks later...

I still can’t figure it out. I am not sure if this is an issue few people have and I’ve just been unlucky, beats me. So I’ve had to resort to contacting Ubisoft support. No reply yet. I’ll update if I hear anything useful.

On 25-5-2022 at 8:53 AM, Sifferino said:

I still can’t figure it out. I am not sure if this is an issue few people have and I’ve just been unlucky, beats me. So I’ve had to resort to contacting Ubisoft support. No reply yet. I’ll update if I hear anything useful.

This is the link to the item on the PC store (should work in browser on phone as well):

https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0001-CUSA29008_00-FC3BDMASTERPS400

If you sign in then this item should be free and the button should just say 'Toevoegen aan bibliotheek' (Add to library)

I already edited it so it's for the region of The Netherlands.

17 hours ago, Kolm said:

This is the link to the item on the PC store (should work in browser on phone as well):

https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0001-CUSA29008_00-FC3BDMASTERPS400

If you sign in then this item should be free and the button should just say 'Toevoegen aan bibliotheek' (Add to library)

I already edited it so it's for the region of The Netherlands.

I appreciate your effort! Unfortunately, it simply does not work. I've tried it on Chrome, iPhone, iPad. It links to the title, where it then continues to say "unavailable for purchase".

Edited by Sifferino

39 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

I appreciate your effort! Unfortunately, it simply does not work. I've tried it on Chrome, iPhone, iPad. It links to the title, where it then continues to say "unavailable for purchase".

I just noticed it also says 'unavailable for purchase' when I check it while logged in on my own account and the right region of the page.

Maybe check your library on PS4 again to see if it's already there? Sometimes when buying smth on the PC/app, it takes awhile to show.
Ordering from A-Z might make the search easier if you have a lot of games.

And if you contact support, you might want to contact playstation support as it's an issue with the store.

In the transaction list you should be able to find out when you bought the season pass.

Edited by Kolm

I thought I'd give a conclusion to my saga in getting Blood Dragon into my library. TL;DR: it worked! How? I have no idea.

So Ubisoft support has been absolute hot garbage. I'm in IT: I know what information I'd need to have to fix this problem, so in order to save time I provided it all up front. What happened was your typical support experience: not a single person was able to help me and instead they just kept asking for more screenshots to 'prove' I was unable to download the game. First the PSN Store on Chrome, Safari. Then on the PlayStation, the app on my phone, etc. I'm pretty sure it was all bullshit, just a way to 'do' something and put me back on the queue for someone else to pick up. They kept this little game going for over 2 weeks. Very frustrating.

Two days ago I contacted Sony's support, hoping they could help. In another typical support experience: no reply whatsoever. Then many days later, what do you know? A complete bullshit general answer. But... problem solved! A download link! Actually, it was the "choose your edition" thingy, where I could choose between the "free" version and the version where I'd have to pay for it. This was not present earlier. I have screenshots from earlier that clearly showed this. I am not sure the game was previously sold seperately? Now it is, at least, and that must have ‘reset’ things for me? I really don’t know. But yeah, I picked the free version and there it is! All is finally well.

Funny thing is, I no longer feel like playing the game anymore now, but at least I got what I paid for ?

Edited by Sifferino
Updated
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, cosan94 said:

Some problem for me, any solutions?

I was finally able to download the game on my PS5 itself, but not on the mobile/PC store. Make sure you try to purchase it on your console

• 5 months later...

I’m having the same problem. Bought the Season Pass but the game wasn’t added to the library. Navigating to the game in the store either shows “Not available for purchase” (Mobile App and Web Store) or gives me the option to buy it / play it via PS Plus Extra (PS4 Store).
Funnily enough I’m also getting an generic error (“Something went wrong”) when trying to download the Season Pass. 

@Sifferino How did you contact Sony’s support? I think I need their help too ?