World Tournament

3 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

Keep trying… You’ll do it at some point.

Use characters that you can handle well and that you’re comfortable with. Try to cover yourself effectively too.

Good luck! 1f642.png

Thanks :) I'm playing with Vegeta and I found a way to cheese it on youtube by putting the timer at 30 seconds and with the viral disease thing.. Funny thing, I was just reading your post on the dbz ultimate tenkaichi forum and then I got a notification that you commented on my post where I'm moaning about how hard the game is lol

21 minutes ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

There's a cheap way to do it: just choose the battle time to be 30 seconds and equip the Vaccine and the Heart Disease, then let the opponent knock you down. After this, all you need to do is hold the down button to stay lying in the ground and wait for the time up.

I didn't know there was a way to stay lying in the ground. Thank you, I will learn and try this

Just now, cy1999aek_maik said:

I didn't know there was a way to stay lying in the ground. Thank you, I will learn and try this

Also, I forgot to mention. You probably don't have the Vaccine, it's a very rare drop somewhere in the game. So, the best way to find it is in the shop. Just keep entering and leaving the shop until it appears. It's random and may take time. It took 40 minutes for me. It's a green capsule and I think it costs 2,000.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Thanks :) I'm playing with Vegeta and I found a way to cheese it on youtube by putting the timer at 30 seconds and with the viral disease thing.. Funny thing, I was just reading your post on the dbz ultimate tenkaichi forum and then I got a notification that you commented on my post where I'm moaning about how hard the game is lol

Hahaha… ?

I hope you find my roadmap for Ultimate Tenkaichi useful.

Edited by Desavenencia
  • Like 1

On 18/12/2021 at 0:04 AM, KenpachiDaniel said:

Also, I forgot to mention. You probably don't have the Vaccine, it's a very rare drop somewhere in the game. So, the best way to find it is in the shop. Just keep entering and leaving the shop until it appears. It's random and may take time. It took 40 minutes for me. It's a green capsule and I think it costs 2,000.

I underestimated the vaccine, I got it and literally earned the trophy first try! Thanks :D

For both the games.....
I used heart disease & vaccine
On 1, i never found the vaccine, so i just kept timer to 30 seconds and whoop the opponent's ass & let ther health be lower than me.
On 3, i bought vaccine in skills shop, found heart disease as goku in his DU in android saga while free roaming.
I used Goku to win all the tournaments, Used heart disease & vaccine, then spammed kamehameha from distance. it still took alot of struggle but this was just my method.

11 hours ago, Mr_Buzzinka said:

For both the games.....
I used heart disease & vaccine
On 1, i never found the vaccine, so i just kept timer to 30 seconds and whoop the opponent's ass & let ther health be lower than me.
On 3, i bought vaccine in skills shop, found heart disease as goku in his DU in android saga while free roaming.
I used Goku to win all the tournaments, Used heart disease & vaccine, then spammed kamehameha from distance. it still took alot of struggle but this was just my method.

I just finished the Adept tournament in B3 with literally 1 health left in the final, I think I'll need heart disease and vaccine for advanced...thanks for letting me know about them!

• Like 1