Worst VR game ever?

Smashero

7 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Cheers! Look at us, first Audica and now this? What can't you conquer? Lol. Cool, I'll pick this up then. Just basically play through every song right? 

Yeah, @BrozYn88just got the plat in 1h 5mins ;).

Damn! Audica @MikeCheck-- - full respect :] When I will take 3 months holidays or quit the job I will also try it ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yeah, @BrozYn88just got the plat in 1h 5mins ;).

Damn! Audica @MikeCheck-- - full respect :] When I will take 3 months holidays or quit the job I will also try it ;).

You got it! Audica is amazing, you've played it I assume? Cheers, thanks! Will pick this one up then and play it after plat 250. Don't want this one being 250 LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Yeah, and I'm not hooking up the PS4 again to the VR just to downgrade this game either haha. You're right, you cannot downgrade digitally on the PS5, so it would require PS4 VR.

However, you were able to get the trophies to work on the latest patch and on PS5? @wltrsjcwvita

You can downgrade PS4 games on the PS5 just fine

Edited by TJsTrophies

Cheers! Look at us, first Audica and now this? What can't you conquer? Lol. Cool, I'll pick this up then. Just basically play through every song right? 

Ahaha, that's good. Yeah it's basically just play through every song, should take about an hour-ish.

46 minutes ago, TJsTrophies said:

You can downgrade PS4 games on the PS5 just fine

What method do you use for this? I've been dying to play Patapon 2 v1.00 for weeks but both methods in the main thread don't work for me.

You got it! Audica is amazing, you've played it I assume? Cheers, thanks! Will pick this one up then and play it after plat 250. Don't want this one being 250 LOL

Yeah, I played it on alt. account just for "fun" and test. It is bloody brutal, especially on higher diffs... Beat Saber's platinum is like walk in the park in compare to that one. And it is SO enjoyable!

If I will find enough time / strength and patience I will for sure go for it!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Ahaha, that's good. Yeah it's basically just play through every song, should take about an hour-ish.

What method do you use for this? I've been dying to play Patapon 2 v1.00 for weeks but both methods in the main thread don't work for me.

Go to the FF15 thread about comrades, works for me and same method for other games too.

4 hours ago, TJsTrophies said:

Go to the FF15 thread about comrades, works for me and same method for other games too.

Is that the method using that Charles software? If so, I haven't been able to get that to work on PS4 or PS5 at all. On PS5 now, it gives me an error of 'CE-107964-7' which is an error I can't even find after looking on Google. Something about these proxies and PS5, I just can't seem to get them to work the same at all.

7 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Is that the method using that Charles software? If so, I haven't been able to get that to work on PS4 or PS5 at all. On PS5 now, it gives me an error of 'CE-107964-7' which is an error I can't even find after looking on Google. Something about these proxies and PS5, I just can't seem to get them to work the same at all.

Yeah it is that method. Working fine for me on PS5 so not sure what the issue is. Sorry.