Trophies obtainable

Necks_9

On 12/18/2021 at 8:21 AM, DiscoKing said:

Game looks sweet, trophies obtained, and it has stats!

The stats are great, except it doesn't tell you specific thing like how many fire or electric kills you have.

Otherwise, Fireteam has shaped up to be a great game. The most recent patch allowed me to grab the two glitched intel and get my platinum. I'm looking forward to doing the PS5 version also, but I really hope Cold Iron adds some type of cross-platform progression or import feature.

On 18/12/2021 at 10:21 PM, DiscoKing said:

Yes!!! Latest patch is great!! Game looks sweet, trophies obtained, and it has stats! You can see what you’ve done and on which levels - great job on latest patch!

Are the performance issues on PS4 fixed yet?

On 12/20/2021 at 5:03 AM, enaysoft said:

Are the performance issues on PS4 fixed yet?

The performance on PS4 isn’t perfect, by that I mean you’ll still encounter some freezing/lag but it is far less common than it was before the latest patch and a significant improvement from when the game first came out. 
I just helped a friend through extreme and 3-3 used to be one of the worst maps for me. From the moment the first pathogen crawlers spawned I would freeze constantly throughout the match for 5 seconds, but that didn’t seem to be the case anymore.