Just a novel question?

caasuaI_

Well once you have seen a cut scene once you can speed past it. But are you saying you don't want to watch any of the story because that kind of is the main point of this game.

I meant when I get round to my second playthroughs etc as I don't mind the first one as it's really got me hooked for when I'm on the bus going to college. It's just I want to plat it and knowing I have to do 22 playthroughs I needed to know if I had to spend a lot of time watching novels. Thanks very helpful sorry for my bad wording :D

the 2nd time you've watched a sequence you can fast forward it really quickly. Once you've speed up to a new path however it's back to it's normal pace. So you have to watch the whole game once (every path) but the repeat areas oyou can speed through

No prob, enjoy the game (some crazy twists :o)

I haven't played much but I must know who ZERO is. can I ask one thing? is there multiple people who can be zero depending on choices? Or one set character? im trying to figure them out but don't want to be conned by having multiple choices

the 2nd time you've watched a sequence you can fast forward it really quickly. Once you've speed up to a new path however it's back to it's normal pace. So you have to watch the whole game once (every path) but the repeat areas oyou can speed through

Great. I don't want to miss any additional novels by blasting through them  B)

It's not 22 playthroughs, it's one "big" playthrough. Some scenes does occur in different branches, but their amount is rather low.

Thanks to FLOW system you don't even have to start from the beginning.

So if I do Flow branch 1a all the way to the end does I can continue from 1b instead of in the elevator?

I haven't played much but I must know who ZERO is. can I ask one thing? is there multiple people who can be zero depending on choices? Or one set character? im trying to figure them out but don't want to be conned by having multiple choices

Great. I don't want to miss any additional novels by blasting through them  B)

There is only one true ending to the game and you will see that after beating every other ending. What will happen is if you play a certain timeline it may stop you from continuing and you will have to choose a new time line to learn a truth that will enable you to continue.

I don't want to say a lot because it will spoil the game but once you see how it all comes together you will be happy it wasn't spoiled.

Yes, you have to complete each escape room only once. No need to start from elevator each time.

Can I from the flow chart replay elevator as I've missed thing's on my first playthrough in the elevator?

There is only one true ending to the game and you will see that after beating every other ending. What will happen is if you play a certain timeline it may stop you from continuing and you will have to choose a new time line to learn a truth that will enable you to continue.

I don't want to say a lot because it will spoil the game but once you see how it all comes together you will be happy it wasn't spoiled.

Ok It's like when I watched Lucky Number Slevin the first time, I never expected the ending if you've watched it, if not I would reccomend watching it. Great film.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finding it really fun besides the whole Japanese voicing, sometimes I just prefer to listen to the game. I'm not even far and I can't wait for Zero's reveal.

Japanese voices are one of the best part of the game ;)

Anyways, you can replay Elevator (well, actually you HAVE to if you are aiming for Platinum because Elevator is set to Easy the first time you enter it ;)

You can replay anything just by clicking on it on the map :)

That's why this game requires only 1 playthrough =)

• Like 1

Japanese voices are one of the best part of the game ;)

Anyways, you can replay Elevator (well, actually you HAVE to if you are aiming for Platinum because Elevator is set to Easy the first time you enter it ;)

You can replay anything just by clicking on it on the map :)

That's why this game requires only 1 playthrough =)

Once my next college coursework is finished (next week/week after) I'm gonna get on to it :) I wondered why she wouldnt stop giving me hints and I only got a silver file :P THANKS ALOT!!!!

Once my next college coursework is finished (next week/week after) I'm gonna get on to it :) I wondered why she wouldnt stop giving me hints and I only got a silver file :P THANKS ALOT!!!!

Yea =D Well... it's for accustoming to the game =)

If you have any further question, don't hesitate and ask, I'll be glad to answer =)

Edited by SatoshiOokami