GTA V Servers Closed on Dec 16, 2021

The_Mighty_Ducks

Online trophies in GTA V are easy (yet time consuming) if you compare it to GTA 4. Also, online trophy set required 4 players for 1 or 2 trophies only. Overall, I don't mind online trophies to exist if they are fun, not like Far Cry 2 for example.

Online on PS3 version was something, so many good people met, so many great memories and fun we had, nothing but nostalgia. Hard to believe it was 8 years ago.

Anyway, F.

37 minutes ago, ryanofx92 said:

I do, in fact, resent the morons who waste their time and money on GTA Online and, in turn, deprive the rest of us of great games.

We are literally in the best possible era for gaming enthusiasts, you can literally play anything from any generation with few resources, there are also great new current gen games, both on the indie market and major franchises. what you need to understand is that there are lots of ways to have fun gaming, and gta online is one of those ways, it's okay to not like some game or genre or anything, just stay away from what you don't like.

Thinking about how long GTA V was on-line... Makes me wonder what game on the PS3 has the longest on-line server time. 

The only one I can think of is Battlefield: Bad Company, which came out on June 23, 2008. I would say Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, but I'm not sure if it's still working cause I don't have it.

12 hours ago, Dovahki1nn said:

You're so bitter, you're concerned how other people enjoy their free time which may be limited lmao,

No. I'm concerned with how I get to spend my free time — which is sadly negatively impacted by morons wasting their time and money on GTA Online.

12 hours ago, Dovahki1nn said:

don't think anyone here has ever stated resentment for you not leaving your mother's basement have they lol 

I mean I'm not the one playing GTA Online so am I really the basement dweller here?

Hilarious insult, btw. Absolutely brilliant. Everyone laughed uncontrollably.