Diablo 2 trophies done fast?

Lonemankane

So like to ask if anyone knows if you can do what diablo 3 does. where you can back up your save and dup items or grind a boss kill/ mission turn in or something. like when I ask this I mean in terms of like a repeatable mission or boss and so on to make grind better. Only ask all this as wanting to get this game at some point but want a good way to make the grind less painful and nothing like a mmo

Edited by Lonemankane

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You're looking at 250-400hrs, just grinding to Lv99 and several hundred more hours in clean up:

Here's a duping Guide:

Can dupping work with dropping friends items? like I did it in diablo 3 and borderlands 2 where if you backed your save up and then went into a friends game dropped the loot and then quit and redownload the save to the console and go from there with all the dupped loot and so on. also this 400 plus hours time is this on a lot of other characters as well like levelling up all the classes I mean

Edited by Lonemankane

2 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

Can dupping work with dropping friends items? like I did it in diablo 3 and borderlands 2 where if you backed your save up and then went into a friends game dropped the loot and then quit and redownload the save to the console and go from there with all the dupped loot and so on. also this 400 plus hours time is this on a lot of other characters?

You will have to ask that in the duping thread and levelling Guide linked above, because I'm not at all familiar with how it works.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

Can dupping work with dropping friends items? like I did it in diablo 3 and borderlands 2 where if you backed your save up and then went into a friends game dropped the loot and then quit and redownload the save to the console and go from there with all the dupped loot and so on. also this 400 plus hours time is this on a lot of other characters as well like levelling up all the classes I mean

You can't dupe online or with friends -- only on your own offline save file.

But that's pretty much irrelevant anyway. There's literally no way to speed through this game like there was in Diablo 3. The time estimate of 400 hours of grinding means 400 hours *after you already have the best equipment in the game*. Literally no matter what items you have available to you, and no matter how many times things have been duped for you, you're *still* looking at a 400-hour grind to get to level 99.

Just now, NathanielJohn said:

You can't dupe online or with friends -- only on your own offline save file.

But that's pretty much irrelevant anyway. There's literally no way to speed through this game like there was in Diablo 3. The time estimate of 400 hours of grinding means 400 hours *after you already have the best equipment in the game*. Literally no matter what items you have available to you, and no matter how many times things have been duped for you, you're *still* looking at a 400-hour grind to get to level 99.

Ah, I thought I ask as I thought it would have missions that are repeatable and take items to turn in and if you dup that with a friend can turn in and so on but yeah. still would be a interesting game to grind through