Can't Seem To Get Ranked Match?

Lord_Selrahc

Are the servers just like... really dead? I have a hard time believing that's the reason, but I honestly am struggling to find any other reason. My search settings are set to any for both hardware and connection, I do have the handshake icon thingy on the profile, etc etc. Am I doing something wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly time of day? Maybe you are playing late at night when nobody is really on? Or it could be your rank. Sometimes for lower ranks even I'm in Ultra Gold/Super Gold there isn't much action in lower ranks depending on time of day, region and many other factors.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 11:28 PM, Lord_Selrahc said:

Are the servers just like... really dead? I have a hard time believing that's the reason, but I honestly am struggling to find any other reason. My search settings are set to any for both hardware and connection, I do have the handshake icon thingy on the profile, etc etc. Am I doing something wrong?

What region are you in? The game is very much alive so you should get some matches in. Maybe there aren't that many low ranked players nowadays that makes it difficult for you to find any matches?

• Like 1

Nevermind, figured it out, since I have two psn accounts, I played it on my alt psn and got matched no problem, on my Original account I have a death skull with scythe on my profile in game, obviously the rage quitter software they implemented in their shit game. So that's why I don't get matched. Fuck capcom games. I'm done with them forever. 

Edited by Jozivader