Patriarch spawn help?

willmill97

Nope, just random sadly...

I remember this trophy about 4 years ago, back then it was pain enough to get it to spawn as it was a 50/50 chance between that German Dr guy and the Patriarch , but now it's like a 20% chance isn't it? Now there are a ton more bosses back then it was only 2.

Took me a while to get the more recent, "Defeat the Matriarch on any difficulty" trophy for the same reason.

• Like 1

After 5 hours I finally got it, 40 games on solo and he never spawned. I jumped into online co-op and got it within 5 games on Hard Farmhouse. I also can confirm you can be dead and get the trophy as long as the rest of the team do the requirements, (as that's what happened with me!)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

After 5 hours I finally got it, 40 games on solo and he never spawned. I jumped into online co-op and got it within 5 games on Hard Farmhouse. I also can confirm you can be dead and get the trophy as long as the rest of the team do the requirements, (as that's what happened with me!)

Same thing happened to me finishing a stage on the hardest settting, 3 people had already died on the boss, and me and two other guys were going hard at it, I was the next to die and so did someone else, but one person managed to kill the boss by himself. So I got that trophy too, even while I was dead.