Valet trophy - Vader's TIE keeps getting crushed to oblivion

Looking at the guide here and on PST and I don't know how I can get this trophy. Every time I press R2 to pick up the TIE Advanced it barely budges before it implodes in to nothingness. There's not a single scrap left over for me to throw at the AT-MP. Did anyone else have this issue and how did you resolve it?

EDIT: Never mind, got it. Needed to press and hold R2 and I kept letting go when the crushing began, expecting it not to be crushed at all, haha.

Edited by Asher1985
  • Like 1

On 30/12/2021 at 11:46 AM, Asher1985 said:

Looking at the guide here and on PST and I don't know how I can get this trophy. Every time I press R2 to pick up the TIE Advanced it barely budges before it implodes in to nothingness. There's not a single scrap left over for me to throw at the AT-MP. Did anyone else have this issue and how did you resolve it?

EDIT: Never mind, got it. Needed to press and hold R2 and I kept letting go when the crushing began, expecting it not to be crushed at all, haha.

Hello! I'm glad you solved your problem. I read this topic when you created it, but since I haven't played this game yet, I couldn't help you. Sorry for that.

Now maybe this will help others who may experience the same trouble as you.

On 1/2/2022 at 1:12 AM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

This game is in my queue, lol im glad this was posted cause I would've probably asked myself.

This is a game that could have been my first Platinum trophy when it came out. A few months ago, I got my PS3 out and played it and the biggest challenge would be the force challenges. Never been good with challenges and would be the one trophy that would prevent a platinum.

• 10 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 0:00 AM, Desavenencia said:

Hello! I'm glad you solved your problem. I read this topic when you created it, but since I haven't played this game yet, I couldn't help you. Sorry for that.

Now maybe this will help others who may experience the same trouble as you.

I got this trophy -Valet- the other day... and then I remembered someone having trouble getting it and asking for help on the forum... and here I am almost a year later.

In my case, the trophy popped on the first try; there were no complications. In fact, my fear was that the AT-MP would launch a missile at me while I sent the TIE Advanced at it. Fortunately, that never happened.

As a fun thing, it should be noted that during my first time with the game -which I always do before seeing the trophies- my behavior in that area was:

• First, get rid of all the enemies.

• Second, destroy everything that can be destroyed there -thanks to that I found a collectible- not only because doing so gives you experience points, but also because of my habit of leaving everything clean.

• Third, there was only Vader's ship left standing on the entire stage and... I couldn't think of anything else but to start pushing the ship until I threw it into the void, while watching it go away as it fell with a mischievous smile on my face.

:awesome:     :giggle: